Hello from Sparks Nevada!

arobert3

I am new to the wayalife group and am excited to meet and ride with fellow jeepers from all over especially my friends in northern Nevada. My rig is a bright yellow 1985 CJ7 named Big Bird. I am finally living my dreams of not just owning a jeep but using a jeep the way the originals were intended to be used and that was hitting trails and rough country. My wife and I are looking for new friends to hit trails with in the Reno/Sparks/Tahoe area. Goal of a 2017 Rubicon trail trip. See you on the trail!
2017-03-17+22.10.28.jpg

Brought to you by Big-Bird

benatc1

Hooked
Welcome to WAL, from across the way in Reno, hopefully you can join us at the next suds and grubs as well as the next time we get together for a run!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Amrth

I am new to the wayalife group and am excited to meet and ride with fellow jeepers from all over especially my friends in northern Nevada. My rig is a bright yellow 1985 CJ7 named Big Bird. I am finally living my dreams of not just owning a jeep but using a jeep the way the originals were intended to be used and that was hitting trails and rough country. My wife and I are looking for new friends to hit trails with in the Reno/Sparks/Tahoe area. Goal of a 2017 Rubicon trail trip. See you on the trail!
View attachment 248658

Brought to you by Big-Bird

Nice Jeep, welcome aboard :beer:

Top Bottom