Rubicon tcase Q

tkettle

Looking for some info from the Jeep gurus... I am looking to buy a 241OR Rubicon tcase for my 2013 JKU, does anyone know if a 2011 case will work on a 2013, both automatic?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Ok, any difference between the JK and the JKU tcase? Found one that is from a 2013 auto like mine, but it was in a JK not JKU...

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
The rubi case I put in my 2 door came from a 4 door so as long as yours is a 12+ auto and the new case is from a 12+ auto your good to go.

Also if it wasn't mentioned yet with the auto your gonna need a programer to change the ratio (if your swapping in a 4-1 from a 2.72-1 or vice versa) notnalc did a great write up on swapping his that I followed to do mine if your installing it yourself. Or if you can find my threads on the topic it has some good info too

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

desertrunner

Yeah that's the one thanks I wasn't at my computer to find the link.

Only thing I did different than him was I did not remove the transmission cross member. It made it a little more tight but the set of stubby wrenches I bought did the trick. Not sure with the size difference in the auto vs manual if that will make it more difficult or not but it can be done without removing the cross member

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom