Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

  1. #11
    Web Wheeler 10frank9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    So Cal
    Posts
    13,104
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    IMG_7465.JPG

  2. #12
    Nothing but a Thing dwvninety's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,601
    ........
    Ya right.jpg

  3. #13
    Moderator Trail JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Reche Canyon
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper4life View Post
    Damn seriously you guys are a real friendly bunch. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum. Sorry life and kids happened that I couldn't keep my legit status as a member here. My apologies. Hope everyone's life's are better in real life than being compete assholes on the internet. Should have known better. That's my fault.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMG_3837.jpg



    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

  4. #14
    Nothing but a Thing 2nd.gunman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,989
    IMG_2454.JPG


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  5. #15
    Hooked buckweil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    228
    Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Every time you post this picture I die of laughter! Literally makes a post way better!!

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Nothing but a Thing mudmobeeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    2,452

    I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper4life View Post
    Need to sell asap. $38,000.00 Jeep located in Tulsa Ok. Will help with shipping for the right price. Here is what I can think of at the moment of the parts on this Jeep. AEV front and rear bumpers and tire carrier. AEV 3.5in lift. AEV wheels. 37" Cooper STT mud terrains in good condition. Front axle sleeved and gusseted, HD ball joints, JKS flex connect sway bar end links, Fox ATS steering stabalizer, Currie HD trac bar, drag link and tie rod. RCV front axle shafts. Woods front driveshaft. Teraflex big brake kit with master cylinder upgrade. Dual on board ViAir air compressors and 5 gallon air tank. Spod switches and air gauge. Rear AEV diff skid, ARB front and rear diff covers. Offroad evolution skid plates. Dual deep cycle batteries. Rock crawler exhaust. 50" rigid light bar. Rigid duallys mounted in front bumper. Baja designs duallys on windshield mounts. Warn HID bumper lights. Rear Baja designs led flood light. Painted inside of hard top with hot heads head liners on all panels. Poison Spyder rocker guards. Dynamat sound deadning under carpet. Truck light LED head lights. Rear inside cargo rack. High lift jack on tire carrier. Sure I'm forgetting more stuff so don't hesitate to ask. 37,500 miles. $Attachment 248955Attachment 248956Attachment 248957Attachment 248958Attachment 24895938,000


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper4life View Post
    Lmao, you guys are awesome. Unfortunately it's not.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper4life View Post
    Damn seriously you guys are a real friendly bunch. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum. Sorry life and kids happened that I couldn't keep my legit status as a member here. My apologies. Hope everyone's life's are better in real life than being compete assholes on the internet. Should have known better. That's my fault.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You have four posts here. Four. I have quoted three of them. Three. All three from the same thread where you are trying to sell your jeep. So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2014 JKUR named NORDNDD.

    Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ing-of-NoRdNdd

  8. #18
    Moderator Trail JK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Reche Canyon
    Posts
    2,272
    Quote Originally Posted by mudmobeeler View Post
    You have four posts here. Four. I have quoted three of them. Three. All three from the same thread where you are trying to sell your jeep. So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    ^^^^ perfectly said.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

  9. #19
    Hooked gmb425's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Tucson
    Posts
    219

    I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

    Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    IMG_3837.jpg



    Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    http://media.thecelebrityauction.co/...FWSksTChE=.gif


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #20
    Nothing but a Thing jesse3638's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Apple Valley, CA
    Posts
    2,436
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd.gunman View Post
    IMG_2454.JPG

    See You Next Tuesday!

    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

    Edited it for you!..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS