Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    IMG_7465.JPG

Ya right.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jeeper4life View Post
    Damn seriously you guys are a real friendly bunch. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum. Sorry life and kids happened that I couldn't keep my legit status as a member here. My apologies. Hope everyone's life's are better in real life than being compete assholes on the internet. Should have known better. That's my fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    IMG_3837.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

IMG_2454.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by WJCO View Post
    Every time you post this picture I die of laughter! Literally makes a post way better!!

Nothing but a Thing mudmobeeler's Avatar

I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

Need to sell asap. $38,000.00 Jeep located in Tulsa Ok. Will help with shipping for the right price. Here is what I can think of at the moment of the parts on this Jeep. AEV front and rear bumpers and tire carrier. AEV 3.5in lift. AEV wheels. 37" Cooper STT mud terrains in good condition. Front axle sleeved and gusseted, HD ball joints, JKS flex connect sway bar end links, Fox ATS steering stabalizer, Currie HD trac bar, drag link and tie rod. RCV front axle shafts. Woods front driveshaft. Teraflex big brake kit with master cylinder upgrade. Dual on board ViAir air compressors and 5 gallon air tank. Spod switches and air gauge. Rear AEV diff skid, ARB front and rear diff covers. Offroad evolution skid plates. Dual deep cycle batteries. Rock crawler exhaust. 50" rigid light bar. Rigid duallys mounted in front bumper. Baja designs duallys on windshield mounts. Warn HID bumper lights. Rear Baja designs led flood light. Painted inside of hard top with hot heads head liners on all panels. Poison Spyder rocker guards. Dynamat sound deadning under carpet. Truck light LED head lights. Rear inside cargo rack. High lift jack on tire carrier. Sure I'm forgetting more stuff so don't hesitate to ask. 37,500 miles. $Attachment 248955Attachment 248956Attachment 248957Attachment 248958Attachment 24895938,000

Lmao, you guys are awesome. Unfortunately it's not.

Damn seriously you guys are a real friendly bunch. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum. Sorry life and kids happened that I couldn't keep my legit status as a member here. My apologies. Hope everyone's life's are better in real life than being compete assholes on the internet. Should have known better. That's my fault.

You have four posts here. Four. I have quoted three of them. Three. All three from the same thread where you are trying to sell your jeep. So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."

2014 JKUR named NORDNDD.

Build thread: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?2...ing-of-NoRdNdd

Quote Originally Posted by mudmobeeler View Post
    You have four posts here. Four. I have quoted three of them. Three. All three from the same thread where you are trying to sell your jeep. So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."

^^^^ perfectly said.

I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

Quote Originally Posted by Trail JK View Post
    IMG_3837.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
    http://media.thecelebrityauction.co/...FWSksTChE=.gif

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd.gunman View Post
    IMG_2454.JPG