I see why so many people talk shit about this forum

Jeeper4life

Need to sell asap. $38,000.00 Jeep located in Tulsa Ok. Will help with shipping for the right price. Here is what I can think of at the moment of the parts on this Jeep. AEV front and rear bumpers and tire carrier. AEV 3.5in lift. AEV wheels. 37" Cooper STT mud terrains in good condition. Front axle sleeved and gusseted, HD ball joints, JKS flex connect sway bar end links, Fox ATS steering stabalizer, Currie HD trac bar, drag link and tie rod. RCV front axle shafts. Woods front driveshaft. Teraflex big brake kit with master cylinder upgrade. Dual on board ViAir air compressors and 5 gallon air tank. Spod switches and air gauge. Rear AEV diff skid, ARB front and rear diff covers. Offroad evolution skid plates. Dual deep cycle batteries. Rock crawler exhaust. 50" rigid light bar. Rigid duallys mounted in front bumper. Baja designs duallys on windshield mounts. Warn HID bumper lights. Rear Baja designs led flood light. Painted inside of hard top with hot heads head liners on all panels. Poison Spyder rocker guards. Dynamat sound deadning under carpet. Truck light LED head lights. Rear inside cargo rack. High lift jack on tire carrier. Sure I'm forgetting more stuff so don't hesitate to ask. 37,500 miles. $ IMG_0252.jpg IMG_8001.jpg IMG_0275.jpg IMG_0273.jpg IMG_0274.jpg 38,000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jeeper4life

Damn seriously you guys are a real friendly bunch. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum. Sorry life and kids happened that I couldn't keep my legit status as a member here. My apologies. Hope everyone's life's are better in real life than being compete assholes on the internet. Should have known better. That's my fault.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Damn seriously you guys are a real friendly bunch. I see why so many people talk shit about this forum. Sorry life and kids happened that I couldn't keep my legit status as a member here. My apologies. Hope everyone's life's are better in real life than being compete assholes on the internet. Should have known better. That's my fault.

Your an idiot! Yup, life happens so why not move on with yours?

IMG_3889.JPG

highoctane

Caught the Bug

Yes you should've known better. The rule is pretty clear, and you apparently knew that we're all assholes, but you still chose to violate the rules and blame the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Trail JK

IMG_3837.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
Need to sell asap. $38,000.00 Jeep located in Tulsa Ok. Will help with shipping for the right price. Here is what I can think of at the moment of the parts on this Jeep. AEV front and rear bumpers and tire carrier. AEV 3.5in lift. AEV wheels. 37" Cooper STT mud terrains in good condition. Front axle sleeved and gusseted, HD ball joints, JKS flex connect sway bar end links, Fox ATS steering stabalizer, Currie HD trac bar, drag link and tie rod. RCV front axle shafts. Woods front driveshaft. Teraflex big brake kit with master cylinder upgrade. Dual on board ViAir air compressors and 5 gallon air tank. Spod switches and air gauge. Rear AEV diff skid, ARB front and rear diff covers. Offroad evolution skid plates. Dual deep cycle batteries. Rock crawler exhaust. 50" rigid light bar. Rigid duallys mounted in front bumper. Baja designs duallys on windshield mounts. Warn HID bumper lights. Rear Baja designs led flood light. Painted inside of hard top with hot heads head liners on all panels. Poison Spyder rocker guards. Dynamat sound deadning under carpet. Truck light LED head lights. Rear inside cargo rack. High lift jack on tire carrier. Sure I'm forgetting more stuff so don't hesitate to ask. 37,500 miles. $ View attachment 248955 View attachment 248956 View attachment 248957 View attachment 248958 View attachment 248959 38,000

Lmao, you guys are awesome. Unfortunately it's not.

You have four posts here. Four. I have quoted three of them. Three. All three from the same thread where you are trying to sell your jeep. So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."

Trail JK

You have four posts here. Four. I have quoted three of them. Three. All three from the same thread where you are trying to sell your jeep. So many people talk shit about this forum because assholes like you feel the need to try to make a buck off of the forum when you don't even contribute. Tell you what, I'm gonna come sell my shit at your next garage sale, see if you don't call me out on it. But based off of your thoughts, I should be perfectly fine to set up at your place to sell my shit. So when you call me out on it, I'm gonna say "man, now I see why so many of your neighbors talk shit about you."

[emoji1318]^^^^ perfectly said.

Top Bottom