Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: REVERE THE STEER - Rubicat Going Wide with 72.5" Dynatrac XD60 / PRO 1550 Front Axle

Quote Originally Posted by preeb View Post
    Just pulled the trigger on the XD60/80 in 72.5 width. Running dtd and 40's.
    For those of you who run the same width with 5.5 Backspace wheels, do you have any issues with the locking hub position being so far out?
    I love the scrub radius and the way the knuckles and BJ's are tucked in the wheel but wouldn't like to risk breaking the locking hub on a rock.
    I never had any problems. Sure, I've hit it before but aside from some scratches, they held up fine. If you can actually break it (hard for me to believe), I'd be willing to bet Dynatrac would cover you.

Nothing but a Thing 13_gecko_rubi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wayoflife View Post
    I never had any problems. Sure, I've hit it before but aside from some scratches, they held up fine. If you can actually break it (hard for me to believe), I'd be willing to bet Dynatrac would cover you.
    I'd tend to agree. But being back east where muddy slick mess slamming into rocks is the norm I went with 4.75 bs. Still mostly covers BJs and knuckles but keeps hubs flush with wheels.

received_10156468441254539.jpg

The downside is it's definitely wide and trees gonna be fun lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by 13_gecko_rubi; 06-24-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Caught the Bug
    Thanks for both replies.
    Does the Elite xd60/80 come with the shorter stub-hubs at all 4 corners as standard or is this an optional upgrade?

Thanks for both replies.
    Does the Elite xd60/80 come with the shorter stub-hubs at all 4 corners as standard or is this an optional upgrade?
    To the best of my knowledge, the Stub Hubs are an option.

Just pulled the trigger on the XD60/80 in 72.5 width. Running dtd and 40's.
    For those of you who run the same width with 5.5 Backspace wheels, do you have any issues with the locking hub position being so far out?
    I love the scrub radius and the way the knuckles and BJ's are tucked in the wheel but wouldn't like to risk breaking the locking hub on a rock.
    One think to keep in mind is that the Dynatrac Elite Axle Set you purchased comes with our DynaLoc hubs and StubHub. This keeps the hubs tucked in further than any other hub system.

www.dynatrac.com
    Customer Support Phone: 714-596-4461
    Customer Support email: expeditor@dynatrac.com

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425