Cold Air Intake

Trail
Rock Sliders
Recovery Points/Gear
Gears
Tuner

bouche03

Headlights? The stock ones are junk.

I would ditch the 50" light bar...they are noisy and IMO seem mostly impractical in most situations. Also seems like the only Jeeps I see them on nowadays are mallcrawlers that never leave the pavement.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Fire extinguisher, first aid kit, some sliders, and a few skid plates. After that, the best "mod" is driver experience :)

BigBoy

Evan a stock height Jeep can wheel with the best of them with the right gear. Recovery gear, fire extinguisher, first aid kit, spill kit, cb etc. Get yourself set for the stuff you should always have for any trail and wheel to find out what you need most for the trails you run more of. Some need skid plates and sliders for the rocks. I wheel more in the sand than anywhere else and bought my on board air compressor before lift and tires even.

onebadtwo

Mine had the 16" steelies and the car tires, so my 1st was wheels and tires. Those were quickly followed up with 1" coil spacers for the front. Since then I have installed a bumper, winch, headlights, grabar handles, and a recovery bag full of goodies. My list has progressed to more aggressive tires, rear recovery points, fire extinguisher, and a good 1st aid kit.

Top Bottom