Jk front winch bumper / Winch

ravenmad

I have a pure jeep stuby crawler front bumper, with winch plate, 2 bolt on D-rings and the bolt on front winch guard with light mounts for sale. These are a little dated but if you are looking for a good bumper, in good shape, not beat up or rusted and you don't have a lot of money to spend here it is. Sold

I also have an ENGO winch for Sold (no cable & it needs a new solenoid)

08 jk in the snow.jpg

Last edited:

Wildland

When you say no cable on the winch I'm guessing you mean winch cable or so you mean power, remote etc? Also any issues other then needing a solenoid?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

ravenmad

When you say no cable on the winch I'm guessing you mean winch cable or so you mean power, remote etc? Also any issues other then needing a solenoid?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Correct, no winch cable. I do have a steal cable for it that I would let a buyer have. No issues or problems other than the two solenoids are mounted in a box, that box got water in it and hence, the solenoids rusted and went bad. Online the solenoids are around $20. a piece. Winch is super clean, and in really good shape (less than 2 years old). When I bought the jeep from a friend in Oct. the front bumper and winch were on it. I would have just replaced the solenoids and kept using it but the jeep is getting a good update and then used by a vendor as a display in MOAB for EJS. Sooooo, off goes the Engo and on goes a WARN dual motor 8274-50.

Top Bottom