Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Please Welcome Fishbone Offroad to WAYALIFE!

My fishbone off-road stubby bumper w/ OEM fog light mounts was delivered yesterday. Looks great and feels really solid. I'll be installing on Saturday.....
    Only a single minor issue, it arrived sans fishbone off-road sticker. IMG_1501.JPG

Sent from my
    time machine toilet

Quote Originally Posted by RickD03 View Post
    My fishbone off-road stubby bumper w/ OEM fog light mounts was delivered yesterday. Looks great and feels really solid. I'll be installing on Saturday.....
    Only a single minor issue, it arrived sans fishbone off-road sticker.
    Sent from my
    time machine toilet
    Rick, thanks for posting the picture and for the business! That bumper is HEAVY and very stout. Post a picture of it once installed. PM me your address and stickers will be on the way.
    Last edited by FishboneOffroad; 04-13-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Fresh Catch
    Any discount for WAL members?

To avoid undercutting our distributors, we don't offer a discount. Quadratec, Morris 4x4, Jeepers Den, Country Ready Outfitters all sell Fishbone Offroad products cheaper than we do on our site. Your best price is through one of them.

Thank you!

I ordered my Fishbone Rock Sliders from Quadratec on a Friday and Fishbone had them shipped out that same day and to me on Tuesday. Very fast IMO, and they came with stickers.
    IMG_1391.JPGIMG_1395.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looking good, thank you for sharing the images!!!

Fresh Catch
    Quote Originally Posted by RickD03 View Post
    Only a single minor issue, it arrived sans fishbone off-road sticker. IMG_1501.JPG

Sent from my
    time machine toilet
    I've been thinking about getting this front bumper for my Jeep, but I'm still on the fence between this one and one from JCR. Did you mount a winch also? Do you have any pictures of it installed that you can share? It would be greatly appreciated.

Stopped by the Fishbone booth at the Batnam Jeep festival in Butler yesterday. Really nice guys. Dumbass me didn't realize that they bought Kentrol. I thought they were a distributor for them.
    I liked the pieces they had on display that are black coated stainless. The polished stuff, while it looks good on the CJ's, never really did much for me on the newer Jeeps. The mirrors they have for running doorless are really nice - plan on a set of those very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by FishboneOffroad View Post
    That looks great! We love the plate also! Thanks for sharing.
    So the front plate holder has been taken a beating but still holding strong! Thanks again Fishbone!
    IMG_3055.jpg
    20170702_195245.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    '08 JKUR 3.8L (low output), Auto, Bully Dog GT, AFE intake
    EVO DTD w/ Hi Clearance long arms
    37x13.50R17 STT Pros w/ Slabs
    PR44, PR60FF
    EVO stuff
    1/4 Pounder w/ Stinger & Powerplant
    CC Body Mount

This is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast