Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your stuff is overpriced. Allow me to pimp my favorite shop.

Would like to say Welcome to The WAL.

I would also like to point out I look through you product page too.. same stuff everyone else has, I did happen to notice it too is WAY over price like everyone else is too !!!

Would like to also say Thank you to Rusty's Off-Road products, Just got a set of 3.8 headers for 199.00, normally 245.00 and this weeks sale .. great products CHEAP !!!! ... it should be a lesson to the rest of how to move stock .

sale it cheap and re-stock it .. money is made by stock turn over .. NOT BY HIT THEM HARD AND RUN... Rusty's been around and offers great deals ..

BMA / economics 101 - - MOVE THE STOCK, you don't make any money if just sitting there . next best thing .. Drop Shipments .. best way to rip off you American brother's and sister's

I'll leave you with Good Luck, and hope to see on the trail with that jeep you built off us ..

Personally I love a good DEAL !!!

Again Thank you Rusty's

***Post moved from vendor welcome thread, because it was disrespectful.***

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...ad-to-WAYALIFE!
    Last edited by notnalc68; 03-27-2017 at 11:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ~WINGNUT~ View Post

I would also like to point out I look through you product page too.. same stuff everyone else has, I did happen to notice it too is WAY over price like everyone else is too !!!

Would like to also say Thank you to Rusty's Off-Road products, Just got a set of 3.8 headers for 199.00, normally 245.00 and this weeks sale .. great products CHEAP !!!! ... it should be a lesson to the rest of how to move stock .

sale it cheap and re-stock it .. money is made by stock turn over .. NOT BY HIT THEM HARD AND RUN... Rusty's been around and offers great deals ..

BMA / economics 101 - - MOVE THE STOCK, you don't make any money if just sitting there . next best thing .. Drop Shipments .. best way to rip off you American brother's and sister's

I'll leave you with Good Luck, and hope to see on the trail with that jeep you built off us ..

Again Thank you Rusty's
    We've got ourselves a world class badass here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Again Thank you Rusty's
    Lol
    Rustys rapes you on shipping also

By the way do you happen to work at Rustys?

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing NecessaryEvil's Avatar

Again Thank you Rusty's
    Wow.... I don't think anybody asked you for your opinion. Instead of being a great big tool bag, you could have just not posted if you don't agree with their product or pricing. But obviously you wanted to let everyone know how much you love Rusty's. GTFO

Again Thank you Rusty's
    Fuck you for muddying up a welcome thread. Get bent.

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar

Again Thank you Rusty's
    What the hell do you think you are doing, pimping another shop in a supporting vendor's wave thread. As far as I'm concerned, you can hit the door!

Again Thank you Rusty's

***Post moved from vendor welcome thread, because it was disrespectful.***

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...ad-to-WAYALIFE!
    Holy fuck! Where you dropped on your head as a child?
    October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JKS
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assist

Fucking East Coasters.

What the fuck.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast