Your stuff is overpriced. Allow me to pimp my favorite shop.

~WINGNUT~

Would like to say Welcome to The WAL. :drinks:

I would also like to point out I look through you product page too.. same stuff everyone else has, I did happen to notice it too is WAY over price like everyone else is too !!! :doh:

Would like to also say Thank you to Rusty's Off-Road products, Just got a set of 3.8 headers for 199.00, normally 245.00 and this weeks sale .. great products CHEAP !!!! ... it should be a lesson to the rest of how to move stock . :2thumbsup:

sale it cheap and re-stock it .. money is made by stock turn over .. NOT BY HIT THEM HARD AND RUN... Rusty's been around and offers great deals .. :broke:

BMA / economics 101 - - MOVE THE STOCK, you don't make any money if just sitting there . next best thing .. Drop Shipments .. best way to rip off you American brother's and sister's :usa:

I'll leave you with Good Luck, and hope to see on the trail with that jeep you built off us .. :chatterbox:

Personally I love a good DEAL !!! :spy:

Again Thank you Rusty's :rock:

***Post moved from vendor welcome thread, because it was disrespectful.***

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44636-Please-Welcome-Fishbone-Offroad-to-WAYALIFE!

Last edited by a moderator:

TFD

I would also like to point out I look through you product page too.. same stuff everyone else has, I did happen to notice it too is WAY over price like everyone else is too !!! :doh:

Would like to also say Thank you to Rusty's Off-Road products, Just got a set of 3.8 headers for 199.00, normally 245.00 and this weeks sale .. great products CHEAP !!!! ... it should be a lesson to the rest of how to move stock . :2thumbsup:

sale it cheap and re-stock it .. money is made by stock turn over .. NOT BY HIT THEM HARD AND RUN... Rusty's been around and offers great deals .. :broke:

BMA / economics 101 - - MOVE THE STOCK, you don't make any money if just sitting there . next best thing .. Drop Shipments .. best way to rip off you American brother's and sister's :usa:

I'll leave you with Good Luck, and hope to see on the trail with that jeep you built off us .. :chatterbox:

We've got ourselves a world class badass here

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

metalic

Lol
Rustys rapes you on shipping also

By the way do you happen to work at Rustys?

Sent from my SM-G930V using WAYALIFE mobile app

NecessaryEvil

Caught the Bug

Wow.... I don't think anybody asked you for your opinion. Instead of being a great big tool bag, you could have just not posted if you don't agree with their product or pricing. But obviously you wanted to let everyone know how much you love Rusty's. GTFO

WJCO

Meme King

Fuck you for muddying up a welcome thread. Get bent.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

What the hell do you think you are doing, pimping another shop in a supporting vendor's wave thread. As far as I'm concerned, you can hit the door!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door

http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44636-Please-Welcome-Fishbone-Offroad-to-WAYALIFE!

Holy fuck! Where you dropped on your head as a child?

scrota76

Based on the poor grammar im gonna assume this misplaced sperm is an ESL student that came from a country that does not believe in supply and demand. Shit products that no one wants anymore get "sale" cheap. Good products that people want cost more. Welcome to 'merca!

Sent from my SM-G935V using WAYALIFE mobile app

GraniteCrystal

Wow, this was posted in the welcome thread to Fishbone? Sheesh. Stupid enough to be from Rustys or maybe Rustys enemy and wants to piss people off.

dwvninety

Shut the fuck up.jpg

Top Bottom