Moab Easter Jeep Safari MOPAR Concept Vehicle Sneak Peek 2017

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of year again and as always, Jeep and Mopar will be bringing out awesome concept vehicles out to the 51st Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari! Just released today are 2 teasers of what they've made and the first of which is a 2-door that looks fenderless, stretched and comp cut and what they're calling the Jeep Quicksand. The second is a 4-door Unlimited that they are calling the Jeep Switchback. Check out the renderings below!

Here's a rendering of the Jeep Switchback.
20170328095905-14a5ef24-me.jpg

This is the Jeep Quicksand!
20170328095859-77fe7135-me.jpg

Be sure to check back soon as more information and images on these vehicles will be released later this week! :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Really want to see the Quicksand!

Me too! By the look of the rendering, it's got a really low stance like VENGEANCE had and what appears to be a rear half of the tub that sits lower than the half doors. You see that crazy hard top setup that it has with the fuel filler on the back corner too? Looks like this could really be a badass Jeep!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, notice how both of these concepts feature a "hard top"? Kinda makes one wonder if Jeep is trying to encourage the idea that a hard top is "cool" and can still be made to look "badass". Sign of things to come? :hmm:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Me too! By the look of the rendering, it's got a really low stance like VENGEANCE had and what appears to be a rear half of the tub that sits lower than the half doors. You see that crazy hard top setup that it has with the fuel filler on the back corner too? Looks like this could really be a badass Jeep!

I do after you mention it and I like where this is going even more now!

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
You see that crazy hard top setup that it has with the fuel filler on the back corner too? Looks like this could really be a badass Jeep!

I'm glad you pointed that out, I didn't see the fuel door at first.

I cant wait for them to debut them later this week! Hopefully there will be plenty of "nods" to the JL. :yup:

boardsurfer

With the hard top lowered to match the door sill, I would guess the windshield has been chopped as well. Factory Vengeance! :D

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
The gas cap up on the hardtop maybe? if so that's genius for all of you comp cutters...

edit: i took to long to hit reply andddd everyone beat me to it :cheesy:

Last edited:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I've never been a fan of concept cars, only because they never make it to the showroom floor like that.

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing what's going on with that four-door. Those doors & hardtop look... interesting. :)

GraniteCrystal

Hardtop on Switchback kind looks like a Smittybuilt in the rear and a roof rack up front. Like this guy but with a roof rack up front

Screenshot_20170328-113647.png

Ddays

Hooked
They always have 2-3 absolutely badass concepts each year. These are my favorites so far. Gonna be hard to top last years Crew Chief!

jeep-j12-concept-2012-easter-jeep-safari.jpg

02-jeep-chief-1.jpg

jeep-mighty-fc-concept-2012-easter-jeep-safari.jpg

jeep-crew-chief-715-concept.jpg

Top Bottom