Guys with 4" OME lift

LittleWilly

Please tell me what you guys think of the 4 inch OME kit. It's at the top of what I want to send on suspension. I always heard they ride pretty good on road and are decent quality. Right now I'm running a 2.5 in Tera Flex BB with front disco. I'd really like to have a taller stance. I do light to moderate trail riding on the weekends. And I plan on running 35 inch rubber. Any input is appreciated. Kits going to cost me about $1500. Are there any issues am I gonna stir up?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Exodus 4x4

I've been running it for about 2 years now and it's actually one of the best rides I've felt in a JKU. I also have a friend with an EVO enforcer lift and claims that mine actually rides better. That being said, spend the money on adjustable control arms and don't slot your control arm brackets to use their weird caster correction washers.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Ride quality is 100% subjective. In other words, what I might like may not be what you like. That being said, I've run the OME 4" coils and hated it as they were way too stiff for my taste. Of course, that's just me.

jjdias

Ride quality is 100% subjective. In other words, what I might like may not be what you like. That being said, I've run the OME 4" coils and hated it as they were way too stiff for my taste. Of course, that's just me.

Besides the springs being to stiff for your liking how is the quality of the lift? Had the ride been softer would you still be running the lift?

LittleWilly

I've been running it for about 2 years now and it's actually one of the best rides I've felt in a JKU. I also have a friend with an EVO enforcer lift and claims that mine actually rides better. That being said, spend the money on adjustable control arms and don't slot your control arm brackets to use their weird caster correction washers.

Do their washers actually correct the caster issue? A full set of adjustable control arms will be expensive.

LittleWilly

Looking for soft coils that won't sag to bad over time. Progressive would be nice as well. I ran currie coils and Clayton arms on my 05 Rubi with 5100's. But it was pretty stiff.

Jeeper125

I have been running the lift for about two years now and the ride is a little stiff but other then that i am pleased with the off road performance IMG_0922.JPG
I installed the caster correction bolts and they have yet to come loose on me or cause me any problems. But most people would prefer just getting adjustable control arms.

WJCO

Meme King
Do their washers actually correct the caster issue? A full set of adjustable control arms will be expensive.

Yes they do correct caster however they commonly loosen up if you use the Jeep off-road a lot because instead of the bolt being in a perfect tight hole, the bolt is in a huge rectangular slot. Kinda like banging Janet Reno opposed to Madonna. Make sense?

LittleWilly

Yes they do correct caster however they commonly loosen up if you use the Jeep off-road a lot because instead of the bolt being in a perfect tight hole, the bolt is in a huge rectangular slot. Kinda like banging Janet Reno opposed to Madonna. Make sense?
Yes but are we talking present day Madonna or like a virgin Madonna?

jtpedersen

Caught the Bug
I have been running the lift for about two years now and the ride is a little stiff but other then that i am pleased with the off road performance View attachment 250507
I installed the caster correction bolts and they have yet to come loose on me or cause me any problems. But most people would prefer just getting adjustable control arms.

Now I know what loading docks are really intended for :)

Top Bottom