Bunch of assholes that can't take a joke. You guys suck.

Cbickel25

I heard about this cult of Eddie and I have to admit I felt the chill. But I figured this is the largest gathering of evo fanboys on the net so I thought this was the place to look. I'd like to find an old evo lever for sale. The single through down. I don't go fast. I just hit the rocks and a fair amount of mud. I hope someone wants to sell one or I'll just end up making one or buying the bolt one.

WJCO

Meme King
I heard about this cult of Eddie and I have to admit I felt the chill. But I figured this is the largest gathering of evo fanboys on the net so I thought this was the place to look. I'd like to find an old evo lever for sale. The single through down. I don't go fast. I just hit the rocks and a fair amount of mud. I hope someone wants to sell one or I'll just end up making one or buying the bolt one.

Welcome to Wayalife. Please have a seat and we'll be right with you. Would you like some koolaid while you wait?

Ddays

Hooked
IF I had an old lever for sale guess who I wouldn't sell it to? :thinking:
Central Pa? Thanks for embarrassing the rest of us you dick with ears. :grayno:

Last edited:

Cbickel25

Come on guys. I thought for a bunch that rags on others for not taking a joke. You could. I am serious about the lever tho.

WJCO

Meme King
Come on guys. I thought for a bunch that rags on others for not taking a joke. You could. I am serious about the lever tho.

Your disrespectful ass made this your first post and still want us to cater to your agenda? Go pound sand.

Cbickel25

Perhaps the rest of the jeep net is correct about wayalife. Bunch of assholes that can't take a joke. The context is just that. You guys suck.

Cbickel25

Shit. There are even YouTube vids about what assholes you are and how no one should ever join you. So I thought this should be the forum for me. But I guess my sense of humor doesn't text well.

WJCO

Meme King
Shit. There are even YouTube vids about what assholes you are and how no one should ever join you. So I thought this should be the forum for me. But I guess my sense of humor doesn't text well.

Yep. The internet is always true. Yet you came here after hearing about us assholes and had to join. Good luck with obtaining the new suspension. :beer:

Top Bottom