FEELER: 2012 Rubicon Rear 44 w/ EVO Rockstars & Chromoly Shafts

aermotor

FS: 2012 Rubicon Rear Dana 44 Axle w/ EVO Rockstars

Stock Rubicon rear Dana 44 axle with factory axle shafts and e-locker, 5.13s gears, EVO high clearance Rockstars ($125), Dynatrac diff cover ($200), Synergy spring perches welded on to correct spring bow. 40K low miles with little use on the rocks. Current track bar bracket is the EVO coilover one, I have a standard one as well that can be welded on.

Looking for $1500 in Los Angeles area.

Buy it, bolt it on and have a nice upgrade from stock or replace that broken Rubicon axle you have.

IMG_3392.JPG

Last edited:

aermotor

We're not trolling. You cant charge someone for labor because you lack the skill of installing yourself. Nit trying to be that guy, but your quoting nearly 4x the value of something because of labor.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just looked at the invoice from EVO, it was actually $350, sorry. This also has nothing to do with skill, it was convenience. That's what I consider their value, you don't have to like it.

GregMort13

Caught the Bug
Just looked at the invoice from EVO, it was actually $350, sorry. This also has nothing to do with skill, it was convenience. That's what I consider their value, you don't have to like it.

So if i total my $500 car and it costs me $1500 to have it rebuilt, you value my car at $2000? That makes no sense. What you "consider" their value and they actual value differ rather largely.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

aermotor

I fixed it for you guys, but it's not going to change the price. It's already fair for what it is. Thanks. Won't happen again.

aermotor

Sorry for the brain fart. Was applying an odd logic only to the rockstars and not the other add ons, mostly because they aren't just bolt on, was dumb, I have seen the light. Thank you WOL.

Top Bottom