Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by moneypitjk View Post
    Delete the post then. My bad. I just started the profile like two days ago and didn't know you all were so damn sensitive about it. My god I thought jeep people claimed to be friendly and cool to other jeep people.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    We don't delete posts,That's also in the rules. Since you started your profile 2 days ago, and agreed to the rules, I would think they would be fresh in your mind. Guess not.

I guess we're the bad guys as usual and not 'friendly and cool' since we didn't meet your expectations. After all, it's our fault you broke the rules. Sorry, I'm just a little sensitive right now.

Can you at least make a video about your experience and post it on YouTube? I wasn't featured in the last one
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Fresh Catch
    No one really reads "rules " to a forum

No one really reads "rules " to a forum

I did
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Fresh Catch
    Congratulations

Congratulations

Thanks, what do I get? Can I get a hug?
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Nothing but a Thing desertrunner's Avatar
    I will say with it seeming like more and more of these things popping up on here that I'll agree with the OP pshhh who really reads all the rules and service agreements to shit when they sign up for things. Anyone know what the I tunes agreement says? Shit that thing could say they can come to my house and steal my kidney at any time I wouldn't know haha.

But with that said I do respect Eddie for his decision to run the site the way he wants he does pay for it and we use for free so if he doesn't want new ppl on here just to buy and sell stuff that's his prerogative and I'll run with it because I like this site. Some things seem to get escalated quite quickly though guess you can't win them all.
    Hopefully the OP will stick around hang out and see all the good info on this site but doesn't seem like that happens often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    12' 2dr Gecko Sport 6 speed
    Cooper Stt Pro 295/70/17 ATX 195 17x9, 4Dr Rubi suspension, Rubi Swaybar w/EVO manual no limits, Rubi T case, EVO 1/4lb, Warn Powerplant 9.5

***SOLD*** 08' JKU Rubicon 6-speed Stone White, 3.5" RK lift, 37" KM2s and lots more.
    ***CURRENT DD*** 16' Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road 6 speed

Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I will say with it seeming like more and more of these things popping up on here that I'll agree with the OP pshhh who really reads all the rules and service agreements to shit when they sign up for things. Anyone know what the I tunes agreement says? Shit that thing could say they can come to my house and steal my kidney at any time I wouldn't know haha.

But with that said I do respect Eddie for his decision to run the site the way he wants he does pay for it and we use for free so if he doesn't want new ppl on here just to buy and sell stuff that's his prerogative and I'll run with it because I like this site. Some things seem to get escalated quite quickly though guess you can't win them all.
    Hopefully the OP will stick around hang out and see all the good info on this site but doesn't seem like that happens often.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I hear you on rules. I didn't read them either and I should've.

The difference is that some guys accidentally break them, get called on it, apologize, and stick around and contribute. Other guys break them, get called on it, then go crazy and accuse us of being mean and not true to the Jeep brotherhood, etc.

It's less about if you accidentally broke the rules or not and more about how you respond when confronted with that fact. This is true in most of life.

Caught the Bug
    I am selling my 2015 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Willys edition. It has a long list of upgrades that include
    Metalcloak 2.5 inch suspension
    Bilstien 5100 shocks
    Poison spyder brawler lite front
    Poison spyder bfh rear
    Poison spyder rocker knockers
    Sunpie led headlights
    Trek armor shade top
    Trek armor seat covers
    Warn VR 10s winch
    Rigid industries duallys
    Rigid industries 10" light bar
    Fourtreks modular rollbar rotopax mount
    Spod/ source
    Cobra CB
    Teraflex hinged spare tire carrier and mount
    Teraflex hi lift and cb antenna mount
    Method race wheels double standard 17x8
    Nitto trail grapplers 315/70/17
    Bestop lockbox
    Poison spyder A pillar light mounts
    Teraflex upper/lower ball joints
    .5 inch spacers are available as well
    Some items may have been spoken for
    It currently is about to hit 39000 miles
    Hardtop, automatic, all work professionally done. It does have a couple tree branch scratches but it's a jeep so that's common. Very little time Offroad. Almost ALL highway miles as it is my daily driver. Serious replies only. Attachment 250563Attachment 250564Attachment 250565Attachment 250566

I agree most don't read the rules. I am guilty of that too. First nice looking Jeep, but yeah selling or buying on here is for active members. The forum here is about building a community instead of Craigslist for Jeep. Stick around, you might end up keeping your Jeep and doing other stuff too it.

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Let me put it this way. Eddie has made this website not only his home but his business as well. The classifieds are for people who are trusted and active here. Let me put it this way.

Say you opened up a business specializing in antiques . On weekends, you allowed your friends and family, and people you know who enjoy antiques set up stuff to sell, buy, and trade. Kind of like a glorified garage sale. Well here comes this random guy driving by. He sees what's going on and goes "geeze I would like to make a quick buck". The next week he stops in your business and browses a couple of things and walks out. You've seen him but don't know who he is. Well that weekend when you have your friends and family set up, he shows up to sell stuff even though he hasn't earned that right. You go up to him and tell him that he can't sell here because it's reserved for friends and family and people he knows, and he gets mad and thinks that you're some horrible person for having defined and reasonable rules.

That's what happens with all these for sale threads that turn sour.
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast