Fuck this gay ass forum, Ill sell it on the streets faster

StormtrooperJK

Selling a brand new in the box smittybilt xrc 9,500 lb winch, fits all jeeps and other trucks/jeeps. (universal) this winch retails for $300 and i'm only asking for $270 picked up in the tri state new york area only!!!!! Will not ship unless you cover the shipping cost and willing to meet up in the 5 boros. Comes with everything pictured and box is sealed never opened. If you or anyone you might know interested have any other questions please don't hesitate to contact me on here or email me jvilchez116@yahoo.com thanks.

Attachments

• 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 798
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 869
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 907
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 915
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 920
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    125 KB · Views: 926

Sheaffadelic

Caught the Bug
Hi pal......:thinking::thinking::thinking: maybe you wanna read the rules before you post ass hole parts for sale. kthanks bye now :doh:

Oh and you literally signed up 3 minutes ago :asshat:

Ddays

Hooked
Jeeeezus H.........WTF is goin on this week? Did the short bus stop by Wayalife or what?

shortbus2.jpg

Last edited:

Saharaunlmtd

Caught the Bug
So, for a mere $270 you could buy a second hand winch and be SOL when it doesn't work out of the box or you could pay a trusted Vendor $285 for one delivered to your front door and have a warranty. Seems logical...

StormtrooperJK

i've been waiting to meme blast someone, this clown just stumbled in at the right time. :d

ok it's my first time dickface didn't know the gay rules here just trying to sell a winch but fuck this gay ass forum ill sell it on the streets faster anyway bunch of broke ass niggas here..

WJCO

Meme King
ok it's my first time dickface didn't know the gay rules here just trying to sell a winch but fuck this gay ass forum ill sell it on the streets faster anyway bunch of broke ass niggas here..

Good luck with the sell :standing wave:

Signed- Broke ass nigga.

Last edited:

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

So because YOU cannot fucking read, we all don't have any money?! Holy fuck please do not reproduce.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

You're going to sell your ass on the streets, because you don't like Wayalife? We don't buy ass, here.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug

Why won't you take the end of that rope, swallow it, pull it out your asshole then proceed to wrap it around you dick and balls and use that great winch of yours to pull your growing back out your mouth. Than you will be a real dick face!!

.....…...............................................................
MY BUILT/REBUILD: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?44123-Rebuilt-of-a-Billet-Silver-mall-crawler&p=859931#post859931

highoctane

Caught the Bug
ok it's my first time dickface didn't know the gay rules here

Lies. All lies. The rule is obvious.

It's mentioned here 4 times, in plain site.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.07.45 PM.jpg

Hey there it is agin, ACTIVE MEMBERS ONLY

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.08.00 PM.jpg

Wow! And there, the pinned 1st post, even has ALL the for sale forum rules!

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 9.08.10 PM.jpg

Top Bottom