205 Tcase

cocokrispes

I've got a new 205 gear driven t-case that's on a rock crawler i was having built. but i've lost interest in the build so im parting it out.
i'm curious if anyone would know if this would work with my 2014 jku sport.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Don't know anyone running one but I would assume that if you can get an adapter for it and the input and outputs are in the right position or can clock it if needed, you could make it work.

mudmobeeler

Caught the Bug
I think you would be better off to just sell it and put that money towards something that is more of a bolt in.

Assuming it's a Chevy case, the front output is on the pass side. So you would need a different front axle. That's if you could find an adapter to fit to bolt it to your tranny. If it is new you "should" be able to sell it for $500-$800 depending on area and people looking. Then you could put that towards a rubi take off case or an atlas. I would think you would easily spend the same amount on the 205 to make it work as you would spend on just a rubi take out case. That's if the 205 were a driver side drop case.

Just my two cents. Good luck. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

cocokrispes

I think you would be better off to just sell it and put that money towards something that is more of a bolt in.

Assuming it's a Chevy case, the front output is on the pass side. So you would need a different front axle. That's if you could find an adapter to fit to bolt it to your tranny. If it is new you "should" be able to sell it for $500-$800 depending on area and people looking. Then you could put that towards a rubi take off case or an atlas. I would think you would easily spend the same amount on the 205 to make it work as you would spend on just a rubi take out case. That's if the 205 were a driver side drop case.

Just my two cents. Good luck. [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah its a chevy one, fully rebuilt to work my th400 trans. I stuffed a 454 big block into a 94 wrangler. Now i'm parting the whole thing out and going 100% JK.

Top Bottom