The Journey

Papajeep

It started simply enough, I bought a Jeep. Isn't that how we all start. My 1st was a blue 06 X bone stock Wrangler . I had it long enough to decide I wanted more, then I totaled it. Insurance paid it off & I started looking for a Rubicon. I found an 06 stock Wrangler Rubicon with a 6 speed in my price range. I drove by it every day for 2 weeks before I went back. I wound up driving it home. That was 7-8 years ago, "Damit" , that's what I call her. Shes seen me through some nice trips. Sometimes breaking something along the way. She now sits on a pro comp stage 2 , 4" Lift on procomp extreme mt 35's. She's got a Smitty built roll cage with down bars for harnesses. Smitty built stinger XRC 10000# winch and Smitty bilt rear bumper & a skid row skid plate. Yukon chromoly rear axels with a Eaton tru trac locker. The front has Carbon offloads chromoly axels and the stock locker. A cool air intake , JKS quick discos, and a uniden bearcat cb. I've met people I'm glad to call family, all because we share a love of our Jeeps. I've been places most of the population can't imagine being in and I wouldn't change a thing. IMG_0191.jpg

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

TRLJNKY

Awesome ride and story! Thanks for sharing. Welcome to WAL from northern Nevada!

sent from my Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator

buckweil

Welcome to WAL glad to see another TJ buy out here :) amazing rig though! Love the story behind her, almost like mine.

Top Bottom