FS: BNIB Front Evo Bolt On Coilover Kit - San Diego

tgoss

Going a different route than I originally planned. I will eat shipping charges returning these anyway so I figured if someone in the SoCal area wants to pick these up and save shipping, sales tax and $100.

Brand new, in original boxes never installed. Only open the coil overs to gawk at them.

$1650 cash picked up. I'm out of town until the 4th so you can grab them anytime after that.

33775709705_f66dbd25d9_b.jpg

Last edited:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
couldn't you wait just another couple months? man I haven't even gotten my axle swap done yet and already looking at spending more money!

RSQCON

Tgoss I might be interested in these. Just to confirm this is the full bolt on front kit including all the brackets?

Last edited:

tgoss

couldn't you wait just another couple months? man I haven't even gotten my axle swap done yet and already looking at spending more money!

LOL. This is an epidemic that will only end when you part with said Jeep.

Tgoss I might be interested in these. Just to confirm this is the full bolt on front kit including all the brackets?

Yes sir. Haven't even opened the hardware box but you are correct, includes all brackets and hardware as if you bought it from ORE.

jesse3638

Hooked
So tempting but then I'd have to spend another 1800 for the rear and wouldn't be able to drive my jeep for another month after I get out of the boot..haha.

tgoss

If these aren't gone by tomorrow I'm just going to return them so if you're on the fence just pull the trigger :thumb:

Top Bottom