LOD bumper, Warn Power plant, truck lite, Evo Gussets

RamP

Hi all,
- I have an LOD Signature Series Shorty front bumper. Reinforced with extra gussets on the bull bar. Winch plate, skid plate, and all hardware included. You'll just need the vacuum relocation bracket. It's also getting professionally powder coated next week.
$600
- Warn Power Plant HD. Barely used. Includes Warn fair lead, roller fairlead, and neoprene cover. Works perfectly, I used the compressor more than anything.
$1000
- Truck lite LED headlights with anti flicker harness. Plug and play. Work perfectly and, in my opinion, should be one of the first mods anyone does.
$350
- And lastly I have a set of Evo C-Gussets for a front Dana 44.
$50
I'll ship the lights and gussets but the bumper and winch are pick up only please. Located in Trumbull, CT

Thanks for looking.
IMG_2075.JPG
IMG_2077.JPG
IMG_2078.JPG

Last edited:

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug
Hi all,
- I have an LOD Signature Series Shorty front bumper. Reinforced with extra gussets on the bull bar. Winch plate, skid plate, and all hardware included. You'll just need the vacuum relocation bracket. It's also getting professionally powder coated next week.
$600
- Warn Power Plant HD. Barely used. Includes Warn fair lead, roller fairlead, and neoprene cover. Works perfectly, I used the compressor more than anything.
$1000
- Truck lite LED headlights with anti flicker harness. Plug and play. Work perfectly and, in my opinion, should be one of the first mods anyone does.
$350
- And lastly I have a set of Evo C-Gussets for a front Dana 44.
$50
I'll ship the lights and gussets but the bumper and winch are pick up only please. Located in Trumbull, CT

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 250987
View attachment 250988
View attachment 250989

Are the trucklites the heated version?

RamP

I've also got the factory premium soft top for sale. Tinted side windows and rear windows have some scuffing. No rips or tears at all. Everything works perfectly. All door brackets, braces are included. Make me an offer.

Top Bottom