ARB Single CKMA12 Compressor

WJCO

Meme King
I'm hoping someone may have one or may have one soon if they're upgrading. Looking for a CKMA12, not the CKSA12. I just ordered a rear locker and ARB has a special going on where it comes with a free compressor. Unfortunately, the one it comes with is really small and only for lockers and not for airing up tires. I need the CKMA12 for tires, we're going to put it on the wife's rig. Let me know if anyone has one they're wanting to get rid of. I'd settle for a twin too if someone wants to get rid of one. :D

hello-im-here-qvyi5v.jpg

Last edited:

tgoss

I'd be happy to part with mine however I've complete mutilated the harness to be activated by a switch system so I don't know if that would work for you, or if you could just use the provided harness with your free compressor?

WJCO

Meme King
I'd be happy to part with mine however I've complete mutilated the harness to be activated by a switch system so I don't know if that would work for you, or if you could just use the provided harness with your free compressor?

Sweet. If you don't mind snap a couple pictures of the harness where it's spliced, but I may very well take it. :beer:

sc_rhino

Initially I had the sa but then I had issues with my powerplant so I upgraded to the ma for piece of mind. Now I have two ways of airing up. This is me saying go ahead and get the ma if you're getting air lockers just in case.

WJCO

Meme King
Initially I had the sa but then I had issues with my powerplant so I upgraded to the ma for piece of mind. Now I have two ways of airing up. This is me saying go ahead and get the ma if you're getting air lockers just in case.

I already have an ARB twin on my rig with one locker and I'm just getting a 2nd locker. The free compressor that comes with the locker was intended for the wife's rig strictly for airing up, but ARB's website said the SA model isn't really designed for that. Being that I already ordered a hose, bracket, etc, we're going to go through with the install, but will need the MA model instead of the SA.

RSQCON

I am receiving one through the promotion but would prefer the dual ARB compressor. I should have it by end of April if you can wait till then.

Top Bottom