Broken JK soft top

JCW

Hello everyone I am a proud new owner of a 2012 JK and when taking off the soft top the hinges broke and I have also broke the part that secures the soft top to the bar right over the drivers and passengers head. does anyone know where I may be able to find stronger parts? hopefully aluminum? I will try to get pics after work but if anyone knows of this problem and a good solution please let me know.

JCW

Ddays

Hooked
Hello everyone I am a proud new owner of a 2012 JK and when taking off the soft top the hinges broke and I have also broke the part that secures the soft top to the bar right over the drivers and passengers head. does anyone know where I may be able to find stronger parts? hopefully aluminum? I will try to get pics after work but if anyone knows of this problem and a good solution please let me know.

JCW

Check out Quadratec. They have lots of diagrams online and their shipping is great, They do offer some aftermarket parts as well as the factory & Bestop pieces.

madstiles

If your talking of the little brackets that bolt to the roll bar I couldn't find anyone but the dealer to get them from think they were $50ish but can't really remember don't loose the little screws they were $5 each......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JCW

Check out Quadratec. They have lots of diagrams online and their shipping is great, They do offer some aftermarket parts as well as the factory & Bestop pieces.

thank you so much for your help!!!

Top Bottom