Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hot Springs orv park

Hope you guys had fun! Can't wait to see some pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hot Springs orv park

Last summer I went to Hot Springs. Rubicon Ridge is one of my favorite trails there. It's not very challenging but the scenery is great.
    Last edited by Oreo; 04-09-2017 at 02:38 PM.

Knows a Thing or Two Eezybreezy08's Avatar
    I love that park myself and it will be the first park I go back to once I get my front axle fixed. It's a beautiful place and I live about 3 hours from there. Maybe we can all get together sometime up there. I went with bambam there last year. We had a good time

I'm still going thru my pics and videos, but here's a clip where I got hung up on ultimate adventure, got up the rock finally and for a second I thought I was going to flop onto my driver's side. I'll have to get all mine uploaded to YouTube so hope that link works for now

https://goo.gl/photos/k7BtdHzWtkfG6ofH8

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Look forward to seeing everyone's pictures and videos. Looking to make a trip here in the next few months.

Right rudder coming up squids jaunt
    IMG_20170408_110520.jpg

Squad for the day
    IMG_20170408_221202_403.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knows a Thing or Two Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    was a good trip indeed took a few shots with my phone.... slipped while holding my camera on can opener an whacked the mirrors outta whack so didnt get to many with it .. 20170407_191730.jpghad a nice little campsite area .. stream right alongside several of the sites and a cossing to get into them .. 20170408_131132.jpgflexin .. 20170408_101136.jpgadmiring the views 20170408_100248.jpg20170408_153301.jpg20170408_105912.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice pics! place looks like a lot of dirt? is it pretty comparable to barnwell?

sorry about your camera, hopefully that doesnt set you back to far. We always worry about that with the camera on the trials

Nothing but a Thing Draconianwinter's Avatar
    Looked like a fun trip

sent from your basement
    Awe I am going to slow for your tastes? well to bad if I ain't being paid I ain't in no hurry lol

Knows a Thing or Two Overland_stormtrooper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DWiggles View Post
    Nice pics! place looks like a lot of dirt? is it pretty comparable to barnwell?

sorry about your camera, hopefully that doesnt set you back to far. We always worry about that with the camera on the trials
    na wont set me back much just be a month or two before I got it budgeted to go for the fix ... after all I go off every time I'm off work so most of my budget goes that direction and I refuse to not go just to get it fixed sooner .. after all if I am sittin home on days off work I'm not happy .. ............. not having been to barnwell I cant say one way or the other odd that being only a hour away from me I haven't been to it .. go figure ..... I stuck to mostly 3 diamond trails did do a 4 called can opener and part of a 5 called slammer and had to work my way through it not having lockers and wound up winching out onto a bypass portion before It got more than my rig was set up for ........... started grabbing a few stills from the video's so without further ado .. here ya are a few from can opener and the last is a lead in view of slammer that I did.. the big flattop rock on the left side in the distance you see is where I wound up winching out VIRB0191-2_Moment(2).jpgVIRB0191-2_Moment(3).jpgVIRB0191-2_Moment(4).jpgVIRB0191-2_Moment(5).jpgVIRB0191-2_Moment(6).jpgVIRB0191-2_Moment.jpgVIRB0191-3_Moment(2).jpg

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast