Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126
Results 1,251 to 1,256 of 1256

Thread: The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

  1. #1251
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Awesome adventure! Great pictures


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    Thank you!! It was a lot of fun


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  2. #1252
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,483
    For some reason I can’t upload videos more then 15 minutes to YouTube now. So here is two videos of our poker flat run Saturday.

    https://youtu.be/BAwIi2Ynit4

    https://youtu.be/P71uYImjuWM


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  3. #1253
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,904
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    For some reason I can’t upload videos more then 15 minutes to YouTube now. So here is two videos of our poker flat run Saturday.

    https://youtu.be/BAwIi2Ynit4

    https://youtu.be/P71uYImjuWM


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Nice views - just a tip, locking the AF while driving will prevent a lot of the noise in your video.

  4. #1254
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,483

    The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Nice views - just a tip, locking the AF while driving will prevent a lot of the noise in your video.
    I have no idea what AF is

    Maybe auto focus? I don’t know how to do that with a GoPro. I’m guessing by noise you mean light pixelation. I was contributing that to the stabilization feature, trying really hard to keep up.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by black pearl; 11-24-2020 at 04:52 PM.
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  5. #1255
    Old Timer sipafz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Saukville, Wisconsin
    Posts
    2,904
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I have no idea what AF is

    Maybe auto focus? I don’t know how to do that with a GoPro. I’m guessing by noise you mean light pixelation. I was contributing that to the stabilization feature, trying really hard to keep up.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Sorry, yes, auto focus. Actually GoPro calls it Exposure Lock. Turn on the camera, touch and hold the back screen until a white box pops up called “Spot Meter”. Tap the box and it will lock the exposure and say as much. Then touch the checkmark. I find this helpful when driving through light and dark areas as it keeps the camera from “hunting” for the perfect exposure. You might end up with some footage over or under exposed, but it won’t be an issue for what your doing.

    IMG_2876.jpg

    IMG_2877.jpg

  6. #1256
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,483
    Quote Originally Posted by sipafz View Post
    Sorry, yes, auto focus. Actually GoPro calls it Exposure Lock. Turn on the camera, touch and hold the back screen until a white box pops up called “Spot Meter”. Tap the box and it will lock the exposure and say as much. Then touch the checkmark. I find this helpful when driving through light and dark areas as it keeps the camera from “hunting” for the perfect exposure. You might end up with some footage over or under exposed, but it won’t be an issue for what your doing.

    IMG_2876.jpg

    IMG_2877.jpg
    Gotcha! Thanks for the tip. I’ll try it out next time I’m new to videoing trips.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 126 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS