Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    Before and after shots of my buddy's grand Cherokee leveling kit and my old rubi wheels.
    Before Attachment 314388 afterAttachment 314389Attachment 314390Attachment 314391

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Very nice! If he doesn’t have the the fever...he soon will🤣 Looks like the seed has been planted!! Next trip out will be like ...”watch what this can do now!!” Lol

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesC View Post
    Very nice! If he doesn’t have the the fever...he soon will🤣 Looks like the seed has been planted!! Next trip out will be like ...”watch what this can do now!!” Lol

That's what I'm hoping it would be fun to see that thing built.

Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364