Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126 LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1257

Thread: The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

  1. #1241
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Is your dad the guitar player?
    He is! He also builds them.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  2. #1242
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,485
    Last weekend we put a new windshield in my father in laws TJ. IMG_4798.jpgIMG_4801.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  3. #1243
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Mainland
    Posts
    9,380
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    He is! He also builds them.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Cool...does he build mostly acoustics or solid body electrics?

  4. #1244
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Cool...does he build mostly acoustics or solid body electrics?
    He dose both.
    We have one of solid bodies hanging in our living room.
    He really enjoys building acoustics though


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  5. #1245
    Addict Brute's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Mainland
    Posts
    9,380
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    He dose both.
    We have one of solid bodies hanging in our living room.
    He really enjoys building acoustics though


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Building acoustic guitars is a true art form...something I thought about 30-40 years ago...but it would have cut into my spearfishing/fishing time, so it never happened...

  6. #1246
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Brute View Post
    Building acoustic guitars is a true art form...something I thought about 30-40 years ago...but it would have cut into my spearfishing/fishing time, so it never happened...
    He dose just as a hobby but planning on building more once he retires.

    They are really are art! Some of the custom ones he’s made for people are amazing looking.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  7. #1247
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,485
    A couple of us decided to run poker flat yesterday. Saddleback ridge from downieville to la porte. We spent 13 hours on the trail in the snow. It hadn’t been run since the snow fall. So we broke trail the whole way. It was a amazing day! IMG_4893.jpgIMG_4889.jpgIMG_4916.jpgIMG_4908.jpgIMG_4918.jpgIMG_4925.jpgIMG_4939.jpgIMG_4944.jpgIMG_4941.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  8. #1248
    Addict Jsouder53's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Gallatin Gateway, Montana
    Posts
    5,195
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    A couple of us decided to run poker flat yesterday. Saddleback ridge from downieville to la porte. We spent 13 hours on the trail in the snow. It hadn’t been run since the snow fall. So we broke trail the whole way. It was a amazing day! IMG_4893.jpgIMG_4889.jpgIMG_4916.jpgIMG_4908.jpgIMG_4918.jpgIMG_4925.jpgIMG_4939.jpgIMG_4944.jpgIMG_4941.jpg


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Looks like a good time!

  9. #1249
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    4,485
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsouder53 View Post
    Looks like a good time!
    It was great and just what I needed!!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  10. #1250
    Living the WAYALIFE wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    10,978
    Awesome adventure! Great pictures


    2015 JKUR AEV JK350
    1985 CJ8 Scrambler
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

Page 125 of 126 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
“wayoflife” is a moniker that I’ve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS