Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374
Results 731 to 739 of 739

Thread: The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

  1. #731
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    If you decide to run multiple GoPros simultaneously, get the remote. It will start and stop them both, that way you can locate them anywhere on the Jeep and record from the Cab.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I was looking at that! I can control from my phone also via an app, Iím curious if I can run multiple from that as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  2. #732
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    I was looking at that! I can control from my phone also via an app, Iím curious if I can run multiple from that as well.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    I donít think the phone app can. Just one at a time. Thatís why I ordered the remote. I think it can control up to 14. Thatís you make sure you cover every angle!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  3. #733
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    I donít think the phone app can. Just one at a time. Thatís why I ordered the remote. I think it can control up to 14. Thatís you make sure you cover every angle!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Good to know, Iíll put the control on my list. Thanks for the tip. I want to eventually have at least four of them.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  4. #734
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    Good to know, Iíll put the control on my list. Thanks for the tip. I want to eventually have at least four of them.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    The other side of that equation is all the hard drive space all that 4K video takes up. I have 2 2TB external hard drives to store all the videos on. Make sure they are a higher speed drive.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  5. #735
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    The other side of that equation is all the hard drive space all that 4K video takes up. I have 2 2TB external hard drives to store all the videos on. Make sure they are a higher speed drive.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    When I got the drone that records in 4K I started looking into those. We have a 1TB right now, but I think that one is just going to be the wifeís photos.

    Iím not to computer savvy and found Iím horrible at editing videos. I need to find something a hamster can operate.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  6. #736
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    3,214
    Quote Originally Posted by black pearl View Post
    When I got the drone that records in 4K I started looking into those. We have a 1TB right now, but I think that one is just going to be the wifeís photos.

    Iím not to computer savvy and found Iím horrible at editing videos. I need to find something a hamster can operate.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Surprisingly the GoPro studio app for your computer isnít that hard to use and can make decent videos.

    But, from there the skyís the limit with video editing programs.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  7. #737
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Surprisingly the GoPro studio app for your computer isnít that hard to use and can make decent videos.

    But, from there the skyís the limit with video editing programs.


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Iíll have to get that one and try it out. 🤙

    Just ordered the smart remote, can control up to 50 cameras , talk about room to grow


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

  8. #738
    Old Timer wjtstudios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Rochester, MI.
    Posts
    3,214
    Going all Hollywood now!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    2015 JKU Rubicon AEV JK350
    1985 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler

  9. #739
    Old Timer black pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Sonoma
    Posts
    3,678
    Quote Originally Posted by wjtstudios View Post
    Going all Hollywood now!


    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app



    Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Take what you can! Give nothing back!

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 2464727374

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
About us
ďwayoflifeĒ is a moniker that Iíve been using for 20 years now and I chose it because I think it does a great job of explaining, in simple terms, the passion I have for Jeeps and the Jeep way of life. This is a lifestyle that transcends age, gender and race as the only thing you need to be a part of it is a love for the outdoors, a desire to explore, a yearning to take on a challenge and a will to conquer it. Over the years, Cindy and I have attempted to capture the essence of this lifestyle through photographs and videos and share it with others around the world. And, this is how WAYALIFE was born.
Join us
WATCH OUR VIDEOS