Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: EVO 216 Radius Tube Fender Flares

The rears just connect straight to the body using nutcerts and a couple of bolts. No other bracing.

Those flares look sweet!
    Gots
    17-Inch Rubi Wheels
    295/70/17 Mastercraft Courser MXT's
    18/59 Springs & Rubi Shocks
    TF Leveling Kit
    1.5" Spidertrax Spacers
    Warn Rock Crawler Stubby & Engo 9000 Winch
    EVO Rear Bolt On "D" Ring Mounts
    EVO Rear Corner Rock Skins
    Rough Country Skids

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do...
    Explore. Dream. Discover."

"Take a compass, because it's always awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Are these fundamentally different from other metal flares that threaten to dent my body panels if I lean the Jeep against them?

Knows a Thing or Two BlackKnight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Are these fundamentally different from other metal flares that threaten to dent my body panels if I lean the Jeep against them?
    These, Like the PSC ones have a reinforcement between the flair and the much stronger subframe of the jeep. I've seen people stacking jeeps on the PSC ones (not sure what you call driving the front tire up on another jeep's front tire/flair).

For the rear's, I'tmy understanding that the Subframe is righ tup to the body in the rear so shouldn't be a problem...
    Last edited by BlackKnight; 10-06-2017 at 07:47 PM.
    --
    BlackKnight -- Commando Green JKU Sport
    Mods:
    Installed: EVO Pro Series Front Bump,
    EVO rear bumper facia and "D" rings, Tow Package, SuperWinch
    Plastidip Grill/Rims,Custom Grill Inserts, Powerstop Drilled and slotted Brakes F/R, Painted Interior Accents
    In progress:

Upcoming Mods: EVO Boatside sliders

Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post

I guess it could happen. Where I wheel I was just tired of small branches and trees ripping my fenders off every time I went out.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234