EVO 216 Radius Tube Fender Flares

SilverBack

Oh, and before someone tells me to call ORE or EVO..... I'm overseas and can't call from where I am. That's why I asked here in the ORE threads....

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Worst Driver

Is there some kind of prototype pics that have been released? I'm sure they'll fit the corners like a glove!

I can't wait to see these flares.

Sent from my iPhone

Thunder

I called a couple weeks ago and they were taking preorders.
But I don't know when delivery would be.

Casey_250

I had Northridge call them (I am in Canada so I go through them) and they were taking preorders so I put an order in. They said they were in production now and would ship in the next week or two.

Sent from my SM-G950W using WAYALIFE mobile app

tgoss

I had Northridge call them (I am in Canada so I go through them) and they were taking preorders so I put an order in. They said they were in production now and would ship in the next week or two.

They are definitely building inventory of these... sets were getting burned together when I dropped my axles off a month ago. They look very nice! You'll be happy, def worth the wait.

Casey_250

They are definitely building inventory of these... sets were getting burned together when I dropped my axles off a month ago. They look very nice! You'll be happy, def worth the wait.
Nice thanks :)
I was there in april and they said they would be going out in May but still waiting. I did get to see them on Spicy Chicken though and they looked great. My cut fenders are really weathering with all the brush bashing we do here.

Top Bottom