Bestop Soft doors

moparnation

Just picked up a set of bestop 2 piece soft doors for the jk today! Got em for almost nothing and they are practically new.....just a little dirty but it'll buff out :D

I've been wanting some for a while but couldn't justify spending monies on doors when it could be put towards something more badasser :p

sent from my talkitty box

Attachments

• 1359881051544.jpg
    1359881051544.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 275

Skid_Kid

Just picked up a set of bestop 2 piece soft doors for the jk today! Got em for almost nothing and they are practically new.....just a little dirty but it'll buff out :D

I've been wanting some for a while but couldn't justify spending monies on doors when it could be put towards something more badasser :p

Nice. How much did you get them for if I may ask? Is that your rig?

moparnation

Paid $150 for them :D
Was going for $100 and had it set up but somebody else made an offer so I had to move quick

And yep, that's my silver jk, the monster in the back is the wife's :rolleyes:

Jersey_Devil

Wow! I would love half doors but can't justify spending the money for them, but man! $150!?!?!?¿¡¿¡ that's great!

catahoula

Caught the Bug

Both of your rigs are sweet! I got to get me those doors looks really nice on your rig!

moparnation

Both of your rigs are sweet! I got to get me those doors looks really nice on your rig!

Thanks! Yea I like them so far, I'll really enjoy them during warmer weather though.

And yea I love her tj haha, it's massive lmao. She's about 5'5" too so you can imagine the looks she get at the gas station :p

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
deff a great deal, how well do they seal? thinking about getting a set for myself once it gets warmer

moparnation

I'm not running them yet, got my full doors on right now. I just three one on to snap a pic. They will need a little tweaking but I think the seal should be decent.

ShafferNY

That's a great price. My fiance just bought me a set for my JK. Cheapest we found them was on Amazon for $420.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

moparnation

That's a great price. My fiance just bought me a set for my JK. Cheapest we found them was on Amazon for $420.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

That's not bad for brand new, mine were "lightly used" though :) new to me so I grabbed em

Dannyboy76

I was just looking at getting these doors for the summer, easier to take on and off. But the price is way too much. They look great.

Top Bottom