Lod jerry can holders

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
Brand new in box gen 3 gas can holders for the lod tire carrier. Got these as a replacement and going a different route.

Would like to sell for $170 shipped. I know it's what they go for new and free shipping. It'll cost around 30-40 to ship.

Image1491676371.126559.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

I was considering doing 1 side Rotopax and the other a traditional can carrier (if that will fit on a door linked tire carrier w a 40" tire on it - all hypotheticals there). I don't want to low ball you, but one of them might be of use if you end up stuck with the items. Let me know if there's no bites.

Mybadjk

Caught the Bug
I was considering doing 1 side Rotopax and the other a traditional can carrier (if that will fit on a door linked tire carrier w a 40" tire on it - all hypotheticals there). I don't want to low ball you, but one of them might be of use if you end up stuck with the items. Let me know if there's no bites.

Only a local guy looking to weld them on. I don't think they'll fit with a 40" if you're using an lod tire carrier. I think lod recommends a 37". Mine was pretty close. IMG_0973.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

Only a local guy looking to weld them on. I don't think they'll fit with a 40" if you're using an lod tire carrier. I think lod recommends a 37". Mine was pretty close. ]

Thanks for the pics. I think I'll pass and have to come up with another solution. With as tight as that is on a 37" spare, there's no way that'll clear a 40"! Appreciate the info.

Top Bottom