Which set up 37's?

Oreo

I'm planning on upgrading to 37's within a month or two. Right now I'm leaning towards the Nitto Ridge Grapplers. Does anyone have any other recommendations for the best traction and reliability when wheeling?

Napalm

Any MT is gonna give you great traction off road but you sacrifice some on road manners.

As far as ATs go, the Ridge Grappler is a great tire from what I hear. I'm a big fan of the BFG KO2s.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

KYRubi

The Trail Grapplers might be better a little better for that with a little worse ride on road. Most hybrid AT/MT and MT tires are going to handle that well though.

tgoss

Look at the Cooper STT Pro's in 37x13.5" Honestly my fav tire right now, they grip amazing in the rocks and are actually quite tame on the street in regards to comfort and noise.

They wear really well too if you stay up on your rotations.

dillard09

Look at the Cooper STT Pro's in 37x13.5" Honestly my fav tire right now, they grip amazing in the rocks and are actually quite tame on the street in regards to comfort and noise.

They wear really well too if you stay up on your rotations.
I with tgoss, so far the Cooper STT pros are pretty nice. Only had my installed for a week but they are and feel so much bigger than the km2 I had. I vote for Coopers or trail grapplers

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

Have a glance at Toyo RTs if you aren't wanting to commit to the full MTs but want more than the AT. I've heard good things.

quertyman

I like my Toyo RTs. They are nearly silent on the road and grip like Nitto TGs on The trail.

Another vote for the Toyo RT. Wear great, quiet on the road and perform off-road. Have them on both the jeep and the tow rig. Also, they are imo one of the coolest looking tires out there right next to the MT/R Kevlar.

Last edited:

jeffj

Caught the Bug
I would stay away from the KM-2's just for the fact they are short. They wear great and drive fine on the road but when I went to the same size trail grapplers it was like I had the next size up

Top Bottom