My 2014 Sport build

Dat_jesus

[emoji1366] Hi everyone. Picked a 2014 model last month. Came with a couple mods already. Got a great deal do to it having some issues from the previous owner neglecting it.
IMG_4027.jpg
IMG_4025.jpg
IMG_4057.jpg
IMG_4058.jpg
I addressed the death wobble issue immediately. Steering stabilizer, ball joints and bent tie rod was replaced. No more issues with that. Next was the rear track bar since the rear was extremely misaligned. And also the rear shocks. One had a bent shaft and the other was blown.
IMG_4272.jpg
IMG_4271.jpg
Swapped the lights that were installed on the cowl directly. Wasn't a fan of the look and the way they were installed.
IMG_4202.jpg
IMG_4213.jpg
Many parts have been ordered just waiting for them to come in.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Dat_jesus

Swapped the radio today. The CarPlay feature is great. Got a pioneer AVH-4000nex with steering wheel module.
IMG_4274.jpg
IMG_4275.jpg
IMG_4273.jpg
Thinking about adding a 8 inch subwoofer to get some bass. But just with the radio the sound quality is a lot better.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Swapped the radio today. The CarPlay feature is great. Got a pioneer AVH-4000nex with steering wheel module.
View attachment 252424
View attachment 252425
View attachment 252426
Thinking about adding a 8 inch subwoofer to get some bass. But just with the radio the sound quality is a lot better.

That looks great in there. I've got to replace the radio in my 16' sooner than later.

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Welcome to WAL. Good to see this baby removed from the abusive home and placed where it can get the love and attention she needs. Keep it up!

Dat_jesus

Installed poison spyder tramp stamp, tail light/tag light and cb antenna bracket. Also offroadonly tail lights. Removed the bumper expecting the frame cover later in the week.
IMG_4314.jpg
Getting my superchips programmer today in the mail. Super excited for that.

Dat_jesus

Finally felt comfortable enough to take it off-road. Night and day difference ride quality wise compared to when I first got it. Still waiting for bumpers and winch to come in. Also haven't decided which suspension I should get. And 37's coming in the near future.
IMG_4288.jpg
IMG_4297.jpg

Oreo

Nice looking Jeep. Definitely jealous of that radio. I'd like to get one in the future but I have other things to get first.

Dat_jesus

Upgraded to 37's and added some spacers. Also swapped the bumper finally. I have a bunch of parts just sitting collecting dust. Between no time and having to go through physical therapy it's almost impossible to do anything lately.
IMG_4937.jpg
IMG_4764.jpg

Dat_jesus

Small update. I was rear ended again. Twice in six months. I’m not sure if it’s just bad Miami drivers or just the Jeeps luck. The car was a total loss. The jeep on the other hand had minor scuffs lol. But my body is definitely paying for it.
IMG_4655.jpg
IMG_4654.jpg
Got a spare and tire carrier. Also got a rack since I’m planning on using my old roof top tent.
IMG_6053.jpg
IMG_6106.jpg

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Glad you're ok... again. Most people do more damage to their Jeeps on a trail run so you and the JK are luckier than it feels right now.

BobNH

How bright are those tails and do you still have the third light? Being LED I assume pretty bright from straight on, not sure at an angle. Just wondering with your thoughts on why it happened twice.
I think it was the 68 Cutlass that every one you saw had a bent bumper that most people used to attribute to the thin tail lights, and since you mention Miami, those cotton tops aren't the best on the road for visual acuity. ;)
Glad you're okay at least.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Top Bottom