MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land [6 Part Series]

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
More than just a trail, Moab is a destination. It's what many like to refer to as, "the promised land." It's a beautiful off-roading paradise, sculpted out of red rocks and with breathtaking views every which way you look. And, it's a place that most Jeepers hope to make a pilgrimage to at least once in their life. Originally completed as a single 1 hour film, MOAB : Pilgrimage to the Promised Land, has been broken down into a 6 part series and documents the week long pilgrimage we made with our friends to attend the Easter Jeep Safari back in 2010. We hope you will enjoy it.

Official Preview

Caravan to the Promised Land - Part 1 of 6

A Mind Screw - Part 2 of 6

Rockin Run - Part 3 of 6

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Third Time's a Charm - Part 4 of 6

Confluence of Friends - Part 5 of 6

White Knuckle Ending - Part 6 of 6

Attachments

• 374302_2743903005323_1489920909_2754056_1443241972_n.jpg
    374302_2743903005323_1489920909_2754056_1443241972_n.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 9
  • jeep2.jpg
    jeep2.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Jeep5.jpg
    Jeep5.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 13
  • shorelinewjeep.jpg
    shorelinewjeep.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 10
  • cove2.jpg
    cove2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 7

silverubicon

I've watched these vids so many times my family think i have a problem.
i love them - why dont you make a dvd.
i'd pay 100usd per full length feature !

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
With the 2012 Moab Easter Jeep Safari coming up, I thought it would be fun to give our Pilgrimage to the Promised Land series a bump... just to get the juices flowing :D

jeepsareEPIC

make it into a REAL movie, i guarantee you will make bank with all your videos!!! i sure as HELL will buy everyone you make!!! just don't make it too expensive, I'm a poor college kid! haha

JK.AF.Mil

Thanks!

Just finished all 6 Moab pilgrimage videos. Thanks for taking the time to put them together. The brotherhood (and sisterhood for the womenfolk) you guys show in the video captures one of the reasons why we do what we do off the pavement. Exploring dirt roads and trails, wheelin' until you break something, working together to fix whoever got broken and then sharing a meal and a drink afterwards is why I wheel with my buddies where I live. I hope to link up with you guys in the west one day when head back out west.
- CJ

rubicrawl

Funny I just finished watching them this weekend all 6 also gosh I want to reserve a room at Moab already lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
Lost Moab film?

Just when I thought I had seen all of the Wayalife films this pops up as a suggested Youtube video...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just when I thought I had seen all of the Wayalife films this pops up as a suggested Youtube video...

:cheesy: Guess you needed to dig a little deeper into the Cracker Jacks box :D

Quick question, What kind of camera do you use for the vids???? Outstanding quality

We just use a basic Sony HD cam that we bought at Costco a few years back. Glad you like it though. :cool:

Sithwindu

:cheesy: Guess you needed to dig a little deeper into the Cracker Jacks box :D

We just use a basic Sony HD cam that we bought at Costco a few years back. Glad you like it though. :cool:

Mind blown!!! I woulda figured y'all use a high end camera! All the magic is done in editing?

S3XTION8

Ya know what really bites? I really enjoy the videos that you guys post but quite a few won't allow me to watch due to copy write issues. I live in Canada. C'mon eh!

i wanna drive in America

cant stop watching these videos I wish we had trails like this in Australia and our country was so open to explore

Top Bottom