Skyjacker "leDuc series" Coilover kit

HeliJeepguy

Hello fellow Jeepers first time posting here although I've been in the group for some time now. I have a 2013 JKU looking to do a coilover conversion and I came across this kit from Skyjacker it looks like a decent kit comes with fox shocks and necessary brackets minus the control arms and few other links. The issue I'm having is I can't find any real feedback on this setup anywhere, it appears it's been out for over a year or better just seems strange that I can't find more reviews or YouTube clips of it. I know a lot of you have your own brand that you favor I don't really want to go down the rabbit hole of who makes the best I know the EVO kit with kings is probably the most popular and I'm sure the best in most of your opinions, but I started this thread for the sole purpose of getting info on just this kit, if anybody has any info I'd sure appreciate your thoughts and or experience with this kit, if some has more pictures of a completed setup that would be awesome.
Thanks in advance
LJ IMG_0143.JPG IMG_0144.JPG

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robertcrav

I don't think it's been out for a year, it is just now getting into the typical catalogs. Price wise I believe it's very close to the Rubicon Express and Evo kits

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

HeliJeepguy

Price is as follows from Quadratec :

Front coilovers w/brackets #Jk62FLSBO $1,749.99

Rear coilovers w/brackets #JK42RLSBO $1,855.99

Optional fox bumpstops # JKLSAB $716.55

Total $4,322.53 + Control arms, drive shafts and few other small components if you don't already have a lift.

Napalm

Skyjacker "leDuc series" Coilover kit

Welcome to WAL. For that price, id be more inclined to spend my money on a set of front and rear EVO bolt on Coilovers. They've been tested and proven to kick butt off road. I've never been a fan of Skyjacker.

Just my opinion. I've got no experience with either of the kits so take it for face value.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
For me personally, at that price range I'd be going with the EVO Enforcer Pro over Skyjacker hands down. EVO brackets and metalwork are second to none, and King shocks are used. Who knows how the Skyjacker brackets are, and Fox are good for what most of us would do, but King shocks are, well... King when it comes to shocks. Also, the EVO coilover kit is already proven, as it has been out a while.

HeliJeepguy

For me personally, at that price range I'd be going with the EVO Enforcer Pro over Skyjacker hands down. EVO brackets and metalwork are second to none, and King shocks are used. Who knows how the Skyjacker brackets are, and Fox are good for what most of us would do, but King shocks are, well... King when it comes to shocks. Also, the EVO coilover kit is already proven, as it has been out a while.

Well said Sir!

Ddays

Hooked
So you can do this with an EVO bolt-on kit. Not so sure about the Skyjacker kit though....

Screenshot_2017-04-10-14-19-46 (002).png

Edit: Hahahaha. I'm off my game today.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I hope you understand, I'm not saying the Skyjacker or Rubicon express or any other coil over kits are bad. I might consider them if there was a considerable price difference. Being that they are all in the same ballpark price wise, might as well get the best you can. I realize that 'best' is a subjective term, but King shocks vs fox, we know EVO coilovers are already set up for a JK specifically, and they have been extensively tested.
Also, honest question. Anyone know where Skyjacker is made? EVO brackets are handmade right here in the good ol USA. I believe the Rubicon express kit is also, but unsure. Skyjacker is usually associated with cheap, low end stuff.

Top Bottom