JL Wrangler Spottings

Napalm

Jeep JL spotted in Santa Monica

I'm guessing you'll hate it till you drive in it and then the only thing you'll notice is your improved gas mileage

And less June bugs on the window. That might appeal to me! LoL!

Nothing I hate more than the sound of a dying June bug on my vertical windshield!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Here's a shot that was posted on Instagram.

IMG_3918.jpg

Don't know if it's just because of the camo-diaper or not but I find it interesting where the license plate is mounted.

madstiles

I would rather it be on the bumper. Less risk of ripping it off and if you want to relocate it you shouldn't have to plug a hole in the body. Also the wiring will be easily accessible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I saw this pic too, and thought it was pretty funny. Looks like someone ran up at a red light and unzipped it to get a photo. I'm sure that's not the case, but it would be pretty funny if it was

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I saw this pic too, and thought it was pretty funny. Looks like someone ran up at a red light and unzipped it to get a photo. I'm sure that's not the case, but it would be pretty funny if it was

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
When I was at All-4-Fun, one of the tour guides said he had been on McAllister Pass a few days prior when he spotted a Jeep JL out testing in the mountains. Claims he talked to the people who confirmed it would have a twin turbo two cylinder engine, as an option. I'm skeptical as to if any of this really happened, but he seemed like a genuine guy so who knows. Can't wait to see if he was right.

Top Bottom