Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Martha the TJ

Nothing but a Thing Strodinator's Avatar

Martha the TJ

I haven't officially started covering my build on a forum but this seems as a good a start as any. I own a 1997 Jeep TJ with the stock 2.5l 4 banger motor with 117000 miles on her. Since I've owned her I've upgraded the shock system, put in 2" coil spacers, Herculinered the interior of the tub, put 31" tires on her, and upgraded the fuel injectors. My dreams for her are big but unfortunately my paycheck is small so it's little increments at a time. Will post pictures within about a day!
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

I'm subscribed! I love the TJ builds, mostly because of my TJ lol. I'm very excited to see where she goes! Can't wait to see her pictures

Nice! Love a TJ build. Can't wait to see photos.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Interested to your build as it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Strodinator View Post
    I haven't officially started covering my build on a forum but this seems as a good a start as any. I own a 1997 Jeep TJ with the stock 2.5l 4 banger motor with 117000 miles on her. Since I've owned her I've upgraded the shock system, put in 2" coil spacers, Herculinered the interior of the tub, put 31" tires on her, and upgraded the fuel injectors. My dreams for her are big but unfortunately my paycheck is small so it's little increments at a time. Will post pictures within about a day!
    Sorry for the delay on pictures, it's been a busy work week and I've been helping a friend rebuild their cummins diesel, photos tomorrow!

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using WAYALIFE mobile app
    If you want to see a broke college kid struggle through an LS swap, then here's your chance: https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...546#post956546

Once again sorry for the delay, as the under hood pictures show, the S belt is routed bypassing the AC compressor because it froze on me over the weekend and melted off the larger belt,

Sent from my BLU LIFE ONE X using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Attached Images Attached Images

Today I picked up a 2' firestick, and realized I hadn't though of a logical place to put it, so I fabbed up a bracket and bolted through my light housing and also through the ground plate that runs through there onto the tub itself. IMG_20170428_212134.jpgIMG_20170428_212128.jpg

Sent from my Life One X2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by Strodinator; 04-29-2017 at 05:56 AM.

I think I've seen your jeep running around. You in Oregon?

Quote Originally Posted by PT1400 View Post
    I think I've seen your jeep running around. You in Oregon?
    Yeah I'm in Hillsboro, but I do a lot of driving around Portland area.

Got a lot of work done today on the interior, I put on my smittybuilt Molly seat covers, installed my jump seat, strapped in my ammo can which has a quart of oil, atf, a funnel, and my jumper cables. I finished mounting my CB in my tuffy overhead console and I found my rubber mats and laid them down because my Herculiner is starting to lose its texture. If anyone has anything they think I should add then let me know!

Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast