Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sunshades for JKU

Quote Originally Posted by jesse3638 View Post
    Going to bring this old thread back to life...haha

My DIY sunshade has seen better days. I happened to stumble upon the Rugged Ridge Eclispe Sun Shade on Amazon for about what it would cost me to make another DIY. I'm looking for feedback from anyone running this. Any info is great and I'm curious to hear people's experieice. Regardless I'll probably pull the trigger and try it out. I'm happy if it works as well as my homemade job. Thanks to everyone in advance.
    How much is it? I found my spiderweb shade on Facebook for $30. Was basically brand new.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.
    RECOMMENDED JEEP PARTS & ACCESSORIES

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-
    Want list- Evo carrier and skins, PSC hydro assis

jlwrangler.com

Quote Originally Posted by cozdude View Post
    How much is it? I found my spiderweb shade on Facebook for $30. Was basically brand new.
    $50 for brand new. That's about what I spent in materials when I made my own. Plus the time it took me. Hadn't thought to check the local classifieds.

$50 for brand new. That's about what I spent in materials when I made my own. Plus the time it took me. Hadn't thought to check the local classifieds.
    At that price for $10 more you could look at Alien shade or spiderweb which both sell now for $60ish. Just a thought.
    Jeep parts and accessories purchased through the following link will help support this forum and at no cost to you.

October 16, 2013, wednesday early evening, east of the pacific ocean, selectee for truly random and boring Parking lot photo of the moment grand platinum prize winner!

2011 JK
    EVO Bolt-on Coilovers, EVO 1/4 pounder w/ stinger, 37" Cooper STT Pros, PR44, and some EVO stuff

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

At that price for $10 more you could look at Alien shade or spiderweb which both sell now for $60ish. Just a thought.
    Yeah it was more on an impulse but I'll check them out before buying. Thanks!

I checked them out. $60 was just for the front portion of both both were $90-$100 for the full version.

My neighbor was running the rugged ridge and loved it. My spider web shade flaps more in the wind than his did (he traded in the jeep) and it seemed pretty simple to install. He only had in for 6 months or so but it was decent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Bierpower View Post
    My neighbor was running the rugged ridge and loved it. My spider web shade flaps more in the wind than his did (he traded in the jeep) and it seemed pretty simple to install. He only had in for 6 months or so but it was decent.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Thanks for the info. I went ahead and bought it so I'll be sure to give my feed back on it once I get it. First I need to get the damn jeep stripped down. It's already way into summer and still have the hard top and doors on...haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Last edited by jesse3638; 07-26-2019 at 11:41 PM.

I checked them out. $60 was just for the front portion of both both were $90-$100 for the full version.
    Yea sorry, wasn’t sure exactly what length you were looking for. I have just the front section on my 2 door

2011 JK

Awaiting install-
    On Order-

jlwrangler.com

Yea sorry, wasn’t sure exactly what length you were looking for. I have just the front section on my 2 door
    No sweat, that's kinda what I was thinking. Silly 2 door guys..haha.

Sent from my 2PYB2 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234