You keep working and paying my retirement!

5280Sapper

Well finally had the time to get making some things in the garage, Tackled a set of sliders for myself and they have turned out pretty decent.. gunna paint them in the next few days and then weld them on.

Worst Driver

Great project!

Have you had a chance to test fit these? They look like they are flat and could serve as steps also

Sent from my iPhone

madstiles

Look awesome! Are you worried about the ends bending with only flat steel holding them together? I'm making a set and don't have a bender so considering this route.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

They look good. Although they do look like other sliders out there on the market, it's very cool that you made your own. Something I wish I could do :thumb:

5280Sapper

Look awesome! Are you worried about the ends bending with only flat steel holding them together? I'm making a set and don't have a bender so considering this route.

it won't bend!!! 3/16 thick and where it is if you are hitting there you have done some other damage!! I was gunna use more chromo there but my holesaw isn't deep enough to notch all the way through at that angle.. and I was to impatient to wait for one! yeah they are similar to others but you can only make them so different so I did my best.. plus the skull has bin my thing for a long time!!

5280Sapper

They look good. Although they do look like other sliders out there on the market, it's very cool that you made your own. Something I wish I could do :thumb:

agreed but you can only make things so many ways... I used chromoly which isn't normally used and for $100 worth of material can't beat it.. plus they are mine nobody has them regardless of how similar they are. Building them is the best part gets me out and doing creative stuff.

agreed but you can only make things so many ways... I used chromoly which isn't normally used and for $100 worth of material can't beat it.. plus they are mine nobody has them regardless of how similar they are. Building them is the best part gets me out and doing creative stuff.

I agree. I like them, looking forward to seeing them installed :beer:

Rb1boxer_3

Well finally had the time to get making some things in the garage, Tackled a set of sliders for myself and they have turned out pretty decent.. gunna paint them in the next few days and then weld them on.

Nice at first I thought ballistic Fab started making sliders. I have the same skull for my diff covers.

Sent from my Z812 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail JK

plus the skull has bin my thing for a long time!!

Nice at first I thought ballistic Fab started making sliders. I have the same skull for my diff covers.

Sent from my Z812 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I thought the same thing.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My brother is currently working remotely for them redesigning parts and adding jk and other their product line.. from what I've been told a lot of good new products are going to be released.

You don't say?... [emoji848]
IMG_3245.JPG

madstiles

Hell yeah man Built Not Bought!!

Top Bottom