Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Fresh Catch
    Let's try this...

On Wayalife some of the definitions of "Active Member" is one who contributes to posts, helps people out with issues, gives a wave, join's in on conversations. They don't come here and on post #1 try to sell something. "Active Member" isn't a title you get just because you joined.
    2004 TJ - Sold
    2007 Unlimited Sahara, Steel Blue - Sold
    2009 Unlimited X, Bright Silver Metallic - Sold
    2014 Unlimited Rubicon, Copperhead

That dude from Mississippi notnalc68's Avatar
    I wanted a grumper, but had to settle for this.

IMG_8823.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Its very simple, I understand all of this and like you mentioned if someone needs HELP. I have posted this part that I want to sell because I won't use it and its $600 less that the market price, so I am seeking help if someone knows someone or someone is interested in it and can help me sell it I don't see any problem in that and as you can see its my 1st post. If I am here just to sell you will see 100 parts left and right but I am not a vendor. Also why everyone is have hard time here? Also all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple if you can't respect your self don't seek to be RESPECTED. If you dont like my post and its so bad and ugly and can't look at it then don't comment and waste every one time.

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximus View Post
    Its very simple, I understand all of this and like you mentioned if someone needs HELP. I have posted this part that I want to sell because I won't use it and its $600 less that the market price, so I am seeking help if someone knows someone or someone is interested in it and can help me sell it I don't see any problem in that and as you can see its my 1st post. If I am here just to sell you will see 100 parts left and right but I am not a vendor. Also why everyone is have hard time here? Also all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple if you can't respect your self don't seek to be RESPECTED. If you dont like my post and its so bad and ugly and can't look at it then don't comment and waste every one time.
    *check punctuation and spelling*

It's bothering the piss out of me.
    #MiaKhalifa

all the cheap and trash comments no need for it, its very simple
    it IS very simple, don't try to sell US overpriced cheap and trash parts the day after signing up "no need for it"

vladimir-putin-eating-popcorn-sorry-im-late-needed-more-popcorn.jpg

No one wants this thing because they're ugly as fuck. How can there be any debate there?

Been Around the Block HoosierWolf's Avatar
    I think you misplaced your post. The "Burn it with Fire" thread isn't located in the sale section.

Why are you still arguing? You broke the rules. Apologize and try not to do it again. Welcome to WAL.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    B.O.D. Build - 2014 Granite Crystal JKU - http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?4...t-Build-Thread

Selling Brand-new in Box Full Width Grumper Bumper Retails for $1799.99, I am selling it for $1250.

I have attached some pictures of how it looks. . fatass.jpg
    Fixed it for ya. You're welcome

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast