Bushwacker Aluminum Tube Fender Flares Front and Rear - JK

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Anyone have? Opinions? Pics on your rig? I like the cut factory. However, these seem to be pretty affordable for my mall crawler.

Bushwacker-Front-Fender-Flare_Aluminum_dual_0.jpg

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Just judging by the photos they look pretty good. As far as I've read, Bushwacker has a good track record so I don't think you'll have any quality issues, but as always cutting your fenders is free and would save you the $799.

Andy5160

Hooked
They look nice indeed and price wise better then PS. I have plastic once from BW and at the time figured they will work better for me versus metal.
No doubt mall soccer moms will love them:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
I like the fact that they're aluminum. I've seen some poison spiders that have rusted at the seam. Granted you can have different issues with aluminum too.

Sent from my XT1080 using WAYALIFE mobile app

DMF

I just put them on my Jeep a few days ago. The installation reminded me a lot like Crawler Conceptz flares when we put it on my friends Jeep. As far as qualities, it looks good for now, time will tell. The $800 price tag came already powder coated which was a plus. If Crawler Conceptz or PS is better, I don't see it $400 better. Just my opinion.

20170412_020306662_iOS.jpg 20170412_020356406_iOS.jpg

mo0s3

I just put them on my Jeep a few days ago. The installation reminded me a lot like Crawler Conceptz flares when we put it on my friends Jeep. As far as qualities, it looks good for now, time will tell. The $800 price tag came already powder coated which was a plus. If Crawler Conceptz or PS is better, I don't see it $400 better. Just my opinion.

View attachment 253199 View attachment 253200

They look super clean bud ,good choice!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Ddays

Hooked
Anyone have? Opinions? Pics on your rig? I like the cut factory. However, these seem to be pretty affordable for my mall crawler.

just do it.jpg

Might be a little strong but best I could find :D Those look good! Maybe try cutting factory & if you don't like em get those?

Top Bottom