Half Doors

SSTM714

I've fallen in lust with the EVO half doors. They are perfect for trail doors... and just damn sexy (in my opinion).

My only concern is for daily driving. I will most often run them as is, but I would like the OPTION of sealing up the bottom edges on rare occasions, to help keep in heat / ac, to keep out Road debris for long drives, etc.

I heard EVO was considering making an insert to close it off, but Drew just clarified that idea is not happening.

I thought about rigging something up myself, but I haven't seen the inside panel so it's hard to see what my design / mounting options are.

Does anyone have these doors? Can you please post some pics of the inside panels?

And thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using the WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

It looks like these doors haven't been released yet. ORE is still taking pre-orders for this summer. Haven't seen anyone around here running them yet, but maybe someone has some experience with them. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

AdrockTT

I've fallen in lust with the EVO half doors. They are perfect for trail doors... and just damn sexy (in my opinion).

My only concern is for daily driving. I will most often run them as is, but I would like the OPTION of sealing up the bottom edges on rare occasions, to help keep in heat / ac, to keep out Road debris for long drives, etc.

I heard EVO was considering making an insert to close it off, but Drew just clarified that idea is not happening.

I thought about rigging something up myself, but I haven't seen the inside panel so it's hard to see what my design / mounting options are.

Does anyone have these doors? Can you please post some pics of the inside panels?

They don't have uppers that fit. I don't think holding in AC or heat is realistic...
Road debris - yes, that would be nice to seal up if you planned to run them on the street.

sassmouth

It looks like these doors haven't been released yet. ORE is still taking pre-orders for this summer. Haven't seen anyone around here running them yet, but maybe someone has some experience with them. Good luck!

I have a set. I ordered them direct from EVO Manufacturing through Amazon. In fact you can still order them through Amazon right now.

sassmouth

Here is a picture of the inside of mine:

2017-04-13 16.21.13.jpg

sassmouth

Nice!!! I'd love a set. I thought these had already been released but I was just going off of what OREs website said!

It is strange that ORE is only taking pre-orders. Amazon has had them since February when I ordered mine. EVO Mfg shipped them out fast too which was a bonus for me.

dillard09

I see your in Socal. Just get the rugged ridge half doors that are on Craigslist for 1100. Have seals and uppers. You won't be disappointed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom