Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Only resident dickbags can call-out or say anything bad about someone else

Only resident dickbags can call-out or say anything bad about someone else

i came to this thread by doing a google search for 'Evo tire carrier + bar size' as i too ordered the carrier and was looking to mount accessories, and trying to research this while it was en route.

the very first response was so completely out-of-line, that i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.

it was good to see several members jump in and put these dickbags in their place, but i was let down to see someone from EVO (Drew) comment only on the silliness of the thread without bothering to address the OP's question. i love EVO products, but their product documentation is pretty skimpy, and it would have been great to see them step-up and starve the trolls by simply providing the requested, non-proprietary information.

what i don't understand is why the admins allow this to persist? this just creates a toxic environment, and people eventually just stay away to avoid these d-bags...

Moved from here: http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?3...-Carrier-Specs

nice - quarantine my post from the original thread, leave all of the posts of a few members (moderators) bashing a new guy for asking a simple question, and then just go ahead and rename my post's title.
    Last edited by snosrfr; 04-17-2017 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Moved

Nothing but a Thing TrainWreck618's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snosrfr View Post
    i came to this thread by doing a google search for 'Evo tire carrier + bar size' as i too ordered the carrier and was looking to mount accessories, and trying to research this while it was en route.

the very first response was so completely out-of-line, that i nearly responded directly to MTG (bully cunts need to be put down), but then saw sharkey and piginajeep jump in and take the thread full-on-retard.

it was good to see several members jump in and put these dickbags in their place, but i was let down to see someone from EVO (Drew) comment only on the silliness of the thread without bothering to address the OP's question. i love EVO products, but their product documentation is pretty skimpy, and it would have been great to see them step-up and starve the trolls by simply providing the requested, non-proprietary information.

what i don't understand is why the admins allow this to persist? this just creates a toxic environment, and people eventually just stay away to avoid these d-bags...
    You obviously haven't been around long enough to see how things work out. If you don't like the way things work here, then leave and don't come back.. Its your choice

Welcome back from 2015 to set us all straight. Such an awesome contributor such as yourself should have set the world straight a long time ago.

forum-messiah-fuck.jpg

IMG_1476981681.034247.jpg
    Last edited by WJCO; 04-17-2017 at 04:47 PM.

Ummm, maybe because they ARE the admins keeping the trash from stinkin up the joint?

He has risen! He has risen indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by TrainWreck618 View Post
    You obviously haven't been around long enough to see how things work out. If you don't like the way things work here, then leave and don't come back.. Its your choice
    Dear Ms. TrainWreck618,

Your response simply doesn't make any sense. How long does one need "to be around" to see a few morons jump on someone for submitting a very simple and non-offensive question for exactly what it is? Your failed logic is only slightly less absurd than your adolescent chest thumping "leave and don't come back..." line.

Dear Ms. TrainWreck618,

Your response simply doesn't make any sense. How long does one need "to be around" to see a few morons jump on someone for submitting a very simple and non-offensive question for exactly what it is? Your failed logic is only slightly less absurd than your adolescent chest thumping "leave and don't come back..." line.
    Oh good. You're back. Starting to warm up to us huh?

Nothing but a Thing Sheaffadelic's Avatar
    Im so happy he's here to prove his point!!
    #MiaKhalifa

Wow! You were so outraged that it nearly sent you to respond directly to a fourm member regarding putting him "down", but then you realized you weren't a member of the fourm yet? Ekkk, it's a crazy world you live in.

Still can't wait for your product to arrive? So you decided to start shit here and possibly bully your way into the spec information you're looking for? Or do you just have a general desire to save the world? Good luck with that.

And yet you still joined.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by Sheaffadelic View Post
    Im so happy he's here to prove his point!!
    Hey man, back off. He's a regular now with his 2 posts!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast