Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All-4-Fun 2017

Nothing but a Thing AZ Explorer's Avatar
    Something I've always wanted to do. Hopefully in the next two or three years. Will be watching for a thread full of pics from you guys afterwards!

Knows a Thing or Two rumblebee3's Avatar
    Wish I could do this now.... Just gonna have to be living vicariously through you for now

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll be going this year for my first time there. I'm coming out with several members of the KC Jeep Club and a buddy from the St. Louis area. I plan on running Holy Cross & Chinaman, buddy wants to do Mount Princeton & Mount Antero. After the event is over we are going to go run Black Bear Pass & Imogene Pass, then on to Moab for a week! Getting pretty excited!
    KJ3EEP

2015 JKU Altitude, 3.6, Auto, 3.5" Metalcloak, Fox Shocks, Ultimate Dana 44/Dana 44, 4.88s, 37" Nitto Terra Grapplers

1976 CJ7, 304 v8, Turbo 400, Front Coil overs/Rear 1/4 Eliptical, Dana 60/14 Bolt, 4.10s, Twin Stick 205, Klune V, 42" Swampers

Quote Originally Posted by tucked View Post
    I'll be going this year for my first time there. I'm coming out with several members of the KC Jeep Club and a buddy from the St. Louis area. I plan on running Holy Cross & Chinaman, buddy wants to do Mount Princeton & Mount Antero. After the event is over we are going to go run Black Bear Pass & Imogene Pass, then on to Moab for a week! Getting pretty excited!
    Was in Ouray last summer, awesome place, you'll enjoy it.

So my plans have changed a bit. I'm for sure not running any difficult trails. I'm pretty worried about my clutch and don't have time to replace it before heading out. It'll be fine as long as I don't beat on it too bad. So, mostly scenic trails for me. I do plan to go on the Overland trip Monday/Tuesday.
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Quote Originally Posted by H8ROADS View Post
    Im a MHJC member but have never gone. Its already sold out for this year

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Quote Originally Posted by GraniteCrystal View Post
    Is the club worth the fees? Missing out on anything?
    I would love to join the MHJC. I would probably make my way to Colorado more if I was in haha
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Turns out, I won't be taking the Jeep. Would love to, but it's just not ready.

So be on the lookout for the awesome, blue, Toyota Tacoma running some trails.
    2006 Jeep TJ
    "The Banana Jeep"

Definitely still fun to be had in the Tacoma. I'm ready to leave NOW... i don't want to wait longer.
    KJ3EEP

2015 JKU Altitude, 3.6, Auto, 3.5" Metalcloak, Fox Shocks, Ultimate Dana 44/Dana 44, 4.88s, 37" Nitto Terra Grapplers

1976 CJ7, 304 v8, Turbo 400, Front Coil overs/Rear 1/4 Eliptical, Dana 60/14 Bolt, 4.10s, Twin Stick 205, Klune V, 42" Swampers

Knows a Thing or Two Desert Rose JK's Avatar
    We had a great time... see my photo log write up in the 'Destination & Beyond' thread. https://wayalife.com/showthread.php/...ville-Colorado
    2013 JKUR Billet
    EVO Enforcer w / 2.5 Kings
    PS Brawler mid front bumper
    Fuel Boost wheels, 37" Nitto T/G

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12