All-4-Fun 2017

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I couldn't find any threads on this, apologize if there's already one out there.

Who is going to All-4-Fun this summer? What trails do you plan to run?

I'm planning on running Chinaman's Gulch, Holy Cross, and some of the easier trails the rest of the days. On vendor day I might hit up Red Cone Pass; sadly it's not offered as an "official trail" this year.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Please throw up pics. I've considered it but seems expensive.

Of course!

It does seem expensive but included was the campsite, food and drinks for a majority of the time, and hopefully on vendor day there'll be some good discounts. And the trail leaders seem knowledgeable on all the trails, which is the main part of the event.

R

RockyMtnAnvil

Chinaman & Holy Cross, two of my favorites! Have fun!:thumb:

Edit: If you've never been, Wheeler Lake is a beautiful trail I would recommend for one of your "easy" days.

Last edited by a moderator:

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Chinaman & Holy Cross, two of my favorites! Have fun!:thumb:

Edit: If you've never been, Wheeler Lake is a beautiful trail I would recommend for one of your "easy" days.

Thanks! Yes, planning on running Wheeler Lake as well. Heard it's a beautiful trail.

Colorado2003

I'll be doing Wheeler lake as well. I love that trail because of the view and fishing. Red cone is always a great trail to get some great camera shots. Holy cross is hard to beat and still is my favorite in the area. If you ever make it down to Penrose by Colorado Springs try out independent for a challenge. Should be a great time this year!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

We went last year and signed up again for this year! Just got the trails list yesterday and started looking at them and researching them. Holly cross sounds like a good one :thumb:. Now that we've got a thread started, I let you know after some research and I talk to an old friend who is a MHJC member and will lead a trail or two and see what he says.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Just over a month! I'm looking forward to getting away and doing some Jeeping for the week. Would be cool to meetup with other WAYALIFE members while out there. Anyone have any restaurant recommendations for Leadville?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Something I've always wanted to do. Hopefully in the next two or three years. Will be watching for a thread full of pics from you guys afterwards!

tucked

I'll be going this year for my first time there. I'm coming out with several members of the KC Jeep Club and a buddy from the St. Louis area. I plan on running Holy Cross & Chinaman, buddy wants to do Mount Princeton & Mount Antero. After the event is over we are going to go run Black Bear Pass & Imogene Pass, then on to Moab for a week! Getting pretty excited!

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
I'll be going this year for my first time there. I'm coming out with several members of the KC Jeep Club and a buddy from the St. Louis area. I plan on running Holy Cross & Chinaman, buddy wants to do Mount Princeton & Mount Antero. After the event is over we are going to go run Black Bear Pass & Imogene Pass, then on to Moab for a week! Getting pretty excited!

Was in Ouray last summer, awesome place, you'll enjoy it.

So my plans have changed a bit. I'm for sure not running any difficult trails. I'm pretty worried about my clutch and don't have time to replace it before heading out. It'll be fine as long as I don't beat on it too bad. So, mostly scenic trails for me. I do plan to go on the Overland trip Monday/Tuesday.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Turns out, I won't be taking the Jeep. Would love to, but it's just not ready.

So be on the lookout for the awesome, blue, Toyota Tacoma running some trails. :cool:

tucked

Definitely still fun to be had in the Tacoma. I'm ready to leave NOW... i don't want to wait longer.

Top Bottom