Forum sponsors discounts?

Mark85383

Hey all. Big wave from Az! I'm looking to protect my new JKUR. Looking for oil and trans skids and leveling kit. Looking for easy install and access to change oil on tje skids. Probably go8ng with Teraflex leveling kit, I know there a cheaper but I want to support them as the awesome videos have helped educate me. Paying it back. As for skids, nothing more than than oil pan and trans for now. I believe everything else is protected from the factory enough for now. Recommend a supplier or if you're a retailer let me know what you have.

2017 JKUR

Kalums

Hey all. Big wave from Az! I'm looking to protect my new JKUR. Looking for oil and trans skids and leveling kit. Looking for easy install and access to change oil on tje skids. Probably go8ng with Teraflex leveling kit, I know there a cheaper but I want to support them as the awesome videos have helped educate me. Paying it back. As for skids, nothing more than than oil pan and trans for now. I believe everything else is protected from the factory enough for now. Recommend a supplier or if you're a retailer let me know what you have.

2017 JKUR
Just a heads up not alot of people on here are fans of Teraflex for the simple fact that most of their products are made very cheaply (china) and their customer service plain stinks. Yes they do some very good videos but that is mostly marketing. Might I suggest what I am running? I have the EVO leveling kit and I personally like the Rock Hard 4x4 for the skids their oil pan skid has a easy access door for the bolt. But the Evo skids are stout also. Call Rock Hard tell them you are a member and ask what they can do, never hurts to ask. Just my 0.02

Sent from my LG-LS997 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
RockHard 4x4 skids are tough as nails. The EVO skids are good too. IDK if you'll get a discount, but you'll have very good armor, either way.

Both RockHard & Offroad Evolution offer great customer service. I'm running RockHard skids, myself.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:
RockHard 4x4 skids are tough as nails. The EVO skids are good too. IDK if you'll get a discount, but you'll have very good armor, either way.

Both RockHard & Offroad Evolution offer great customer service. I'm running RockHard skids, myself.

Rockhard4x4, awesome skids and even better customer​ service.

Sent from a guy with a jeep

Thank you both! :rock:

USMC Wrangler

2017 JKUR

Teraflex is definitely not a sponsor of this forum, just so you know.

I also recommend anything EVO or RockHard4x4, both sponsors here. I have parts from both companies and they are definitely high quality.

Mark85383

Just a heads up not alot of people on here are fans of Teraflex for the simple fact that most of their products are made very cheaply (china) and their customer service plain stinks. Yes they do some very good videos but that is mostly marketing. Might I suggest what I am running? I have the EVO leveling kit and I personally like the Rock Hard 4x4 for the skids their oil pan skid has a easy access door for the bolt. But the Evo skids are stout also. Call Rock Hard tell them you are a member and ask what they can do, never hurts to ask. Just my 0.02

Yes great marketing. I'll take that into consideration. Thanks.

2017 JKUR

RubiOne

Thanks for the info

Top Bottom