Portland, Oregon

codycal17ww

Hey guys and gals, after a few years hiatus I'm finally back into another Jeep so it's time to hit the trails. This is my FIRST POST here on WAYALIFE! Located in NE Portland area, just moved up from Bend last month.

Loved my old XJ with a real passion, sold it and bought an Xterra, sold it for a turbo Forester xt, and sold that for the wrangler. Hoping I've learned my lesson this time, hence why I went new with it.

Picked up my 2017 Jku Willys Wheeler in Rhino blue and have been loving it so far.
IMG_2478.jpg IMG_2499.JPG

Bone stock at the moment, probably will be until I can recoup some funds in a few months. So, not looking to do anything too crazy. Just get it dirty again and see some new places.

I'm looking to meet with someone/a group and go out and hit the Mt Hood National Forest now that the weather has been starting to turn. Been scanning all the NF trails out that way online and have been looking at doing Bennett Pass and/or badger lake. Both look like they'd be a good time and should be open this time of year. It's fun to go by yourself, but it's even more fun to go wheel with others every now and then. Like I said, just moved up here from Central Oregon so I'm not familiar with any of these trails up here so if anyone has some feedback for me as to their conditions i'd really appreciate it!

I'm posting this to hopefully get something started with a few locals to maybe go out and putt around every couple weeks or so. Haven't been able to find much of anything for jeepers here in Portland.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hey guys and gals, after a few years hiatus I'm finally back into another Jeep so it's time to hit the trails. This is my FIRST POST here on WAYALIFE! Located in NE Portland area, just moved up from Bend last month.

Loved my old XJ with a real passion, sold it and bought an Xterra, sold it for a turbo Forester xt, and sold that for the wrangler. Hoping I've learned my lesson this time, hence why I went new with it.

Picked up my 2017 Jku Willys Wheeler in Rhino blue and have been loving it so far.
View attachment 254377 View attachment 254379

Bone stock at the moment, probably will be until I can recoup some funds in a few months. So, not looking to do anything too crazy. Just get it dirty again and see some new places.

I'm looking to meet with someone/a group and go out and hit the Mt Hood National Forest now that the weather has been starting to turn. Been scanning all the NF trails out that way online and have been looking at doing Bennett Pass and/or badger lake. Both look like they'd be a good time and should be open this time of year. It's fun to go by yourself, but it's even more fun to go wheel with others every now and then. Like I said, just moved up here from Central Oregon so I'm not familiar with any of these trails up here so if anyone has some feedback for me as to their conditions i'd really appreciate it!

I'm posting this to hopefully get something started with a few locals to maybe go out and putt around every couple weeks or so. Haven't been able to find much of anything for jeepers here in Portland.

Welcome to WAL! Congrats on the new Jeep.

codycal17ww

I appreciate the love from everyone! Glad I went with Wayalife, everyone here is so welcoming! Anyone local-ish to the Portland area seen this post yet that wants to wheel??

Top Bottom