Scx10 Axial scale

GraniteCrystal

Oh wow. Got me too. Saw the yellow one straddling the crevice and thought, "Oh my gosh, there's someone crazier than Eddie out there." ;)

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
I've been looking into getting one of these for a while now, but I just can't take the plunge. The last thing I need is another hobby. From what I understand, things can start adding up quickly also..

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJRON351

So is this a business or something?

No, it's just his hobby, they're a few friends, they spend weekends building jeeps or going out on the trails like we do with our 1:1 toys. I build jeeps as a business and one of these guys is a customer, I had a 1/8 jk waiting to be built properly. And he did an awesome job. Funny I can build real Jeeps but not small ones. To each his own job ;)

Mikecal9985

I've been looking into getting one of these for a while now, but I just can't take the plunge. The last thing I need is another hobby. From what I understand, things can start adding up quickly also..

Lol you have no idea how quickly things can start to add up!!! When you buy the rig itself it runs like $3-400 and then all the little things you can do to it to perform exactly like you want it to can add up quick...if you look at my post, the blue Jeep and the rock crawler looking one(red, black, and white) are bother about $7-800 each after all was said and done!! It's a great hobby and lots of fun, but it can get pricey

RUBEERCON

I had Axial JKU and it was a blast. It was silver like my jeep so I would fool my friends with crazy poses via text message.

Luckily I paid 250 for it after someone tossed around 800 into it. It had real Bead locks and aftermarket lift and shocks etc. You can spend hundreds just on toy bumpers leds and other bolt on items. Mine had some special crawl motor too. Sold it on eBay for 350 I think.

Crazy thing about the RC rigs is that they will teach you how to read trail lines in a different perspective.

Top Bottom