Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Headlight Upgrade Suggestions

Been Around the Block tonytony9's Avatar

Headlight Upgrade Suggestions

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some headlight recommendations? My PIAA lights just went out and I definitely do not want to resort back to the horrible stock mopar lights.

I am a college student currently studying abroad so I am really looking for the most bang for my buck, and I have a few weeks to decide. I really like the look of Halo projector lights so I was looking into this site http://www.bestledsforless.com/ since I could get a light bar/headlight combo for a reasonable price. Does anyone have experience with the site? The lightbar is pretty much just for looks so I am not too concerned with its functionality (other than the occasional use down a dark road) but I do not want the headlights burning out in half a year.

I know speaker and truklites are going to be the most reliable and highest quality, what is the cheapest you have seen these go for?

Any experience with the new Mopar LEDs? My buddy's dad is well up in the company and almost positive he could get me a nice discount on them.

I would check out inspired engineering or truck lights, I wouldn't go to cheap on lights seeing how like everything on a jeep that is made in China it will break.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

You already know the answer. Trucklites or JW. Mopar should be high quality, but it depends how cheap you can get them for.
    2015 JKU Rubicon

I would go with the Mopar LED headlights if your buds dad can get you a nice price on them. They are excellent.
    Only thing is you might have to go to a dealer to get a flash to eliminate possible flickering. Some people say they didn't have any flicker issues.
    If not Mopar, I'd look into Quadratec Gen ll LED headlights. Priced right, good reviews and Quadratec is good to deal with. 3 year warranty as well.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

We had a lot of similar conversations here.

After my research Trucklite is my top pick.

Knows a Thing or Two Goldeneagle1LC's Avatar
    Inspired Engineering has great products for good prices and they run sales pretty often.

I love my trucklites i gave 350 for them worth every penny ive only been running them bout 6 months now20170203_060922.jpg20170212_202145.jpg

Troncalli Jeep Representative longarmwj's Avatar
    Truck Lites without a doubt. I've been running them for a couple of months now and they're AWESOME
    IMG_1440.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
    Captain Imachurity
    "Jebidiah" 2003 WJ with some stuff. Build Thread
    2017 Gobi JKU Build Thread

I swear by my JW Speakers. They're not heated, but it's a none issue where I'm at...
    2014 JKU Sport with some stuff...
    Instagram
    YouTube

I have Jw knockoffs. They look and run great. I did have to zip tie the plugs though. But at 1/5 the cost it was worth it. It's the only Chinese mod I have on the jeep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast