Headlight Upgrade Suggestions

tonytony9

I was wondering if anyone could provide me with some headlight recommendations? My PIAA lights just went out and I definitely do not want to resort back to the horrible stock mopar lights.

I am a college student currently studying abroad so I am really looking for the most bang for my buck, and I have a few weeks to decide. I really like the look of Halo projector lights so I was looking into this site http://www.bestledsforless.com/ since I could get a light bar/headlight combo for a reasonable price. Does anyone have experience with the site? The lightbar is pretty much just for looks so I am not too concerned with its functionality (other than the occasional use down a dark road) but I do not want the headlights burning out in half a year.

I know speaker and truklites are going to be the most reliable and highest quality, what is the cheapest you have seen these go for?

Any experience with the new Mopar LEDs? My buddy's dad is well up in the company and almost positive he could get me a nice discount on them.

tippedover

I would check out inspired engineering or truck lights, I wouldn't go to cheap on lights seeing how like everything on a jeep that is made in China it will break.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

zimm

Caught the Bug
You already know the answer. Trucklites or JW. Mopar should be high quality, but it depends how cheap you can get them for.

gheller

I would go with the Mopar LED headlights if your buds dad can get you a nice price on them. They are excellent.
Only thing is you might have to go to a dealer to get a flash to eliminate possible flickering. Some people say they didn't have any flicker issues.
If not Mopar, I'd look into Quadratec Gen ll LED headlights. Priced right, good reviews and Quadratec is good to deal with. 3 year warranty as well.

Sent from Earth to Space and back...can ya give it a second!? WAYALIFE mobile app

davidc128

I love my trucklites i gave 350 for them worth every penny ive only been running them bout 6 months now 20170203_060922.jpg 20170212_202145.jpg

deezus

I have Jw knockoffs. They look and run great. I did have to zip tie the plugs though. But at 1/5 the cost it was worth it. It's the only Chinese mod I have on the jeep.

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Learo2000GT

Well I went with HC LEDs and there warranty hands down is amazing. I had one lenses develop condensation 5 years after I baught them and they sent me 2 new upgrade LED headlights being the ones I original hand are not made anymore. There LED headlights are very good quality as well.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom